Big big blow for tomorrow...Coke not available for selection.😳

What were they thinking when offering him a 2 year deal.

He won’t be on mega money but I’ll bet the deal was worth over £100k in wages.

Absolute madness, an old pals act and probably a contributory factor to Rhodes being shown the door.

What a total waste of money!!😡

Edited by oafc1955

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Big big blow for tomorrow...Coke not available for selection.😳

What were they thinking when offering him a 2 year deal.

He won’t be on mega money but I’ll bet the deal was worth over £100k in wages.

Absolute madness, an old pals act and probably a contributory factor to Rhodes being shown the door.

What a total waste of money!!😡

As long as he puts out his first choice side tomorrow I’m happy. From the fishul:

Scholes has also had one eye on Tuesday night’s game with Lincoln City and he believes that he’ll have to use his full compliment  (sic) of players to get through the next week.

“Planning wise, I think I will be changing the team from Saturday to Tuesday then back to Saturday without a shadow of doubt.

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

As long as he puts out his first choice side tomorrow I’m happy. From the fishul:

Scholes has also had one eye on Tuesday night’s game with Lincoln City and he believes that he’ll have to use his full compliment  (sic) of players to get through the next week.

“Planning wise, I think I will be changing the team from Saturday to Tuesday then back to Saturday without a shadow of doubt.

" Three or four cant train on astroturf".

Not heard that one before.

3 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Regular thing these day BP. Plenty with dodgy knees or hamstring problems who aren’t risked on it. 

How did we get through those seasons in big Joe's plastic pitch days?

• Like 1

To me, that's a 4-3-3 that becomes a 4-5-1. It's a pretty attacking starting X1, but not so much on the bench; two left backs, two defensive midfielders, a winger and a striker.  You go with what you've got, obviously, but it looks like Benteke and Vera aren't fancied.

Edited by Bristolatic
Typo