Is anyone Streaming the game today ??

3 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Hi couldnt get to the game today, so im just wondering if anyone is streaming it ?? thanks 

Don't think you missed much, Frankies - better off streaming your own piss at the moment 

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Don't think you missed much, Frankies - better off streaming your own piss at the moment 

i wasted £2.50 listening to it on Ifollow and before that buying ticket for Macclesfield 😥😥.. been a bad day all round now

10 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

You can always watch the full game with the commentary the day after at no extra expense on your regular ifollow subscription (That's what I do nowadays).

If you can avoid the score for a few hours all the better  - or worse.

That must be classed as masochism. I can't bear to watch the "highlights". 

43 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

That must be classed as masochism. I can't bear to watch the "highlights". 

It's way past masochism with me. Since its inception I've watched every one of our last 117 league games live on Ifollow

Lately I've been losing the will to live - not even the wins cheer me any more.

3 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

You can always watch the full game with the commentary the day after at no extra expense on your regular ifollow subscription (That's what I do nowadays).

If you can avoid the score for a few hours all the better  - or worse.

Not that I EVER have any intention of doing so... how?

3 hours ago, latics22 said:

Not that I EVER have any intention of doing so... how?

If you are an ifollow subscriber click on "iFollow Latics" then  "Latest Videos" then select the "Broadcast blaa blaa blaa" video eg "Broadcast Oldham Athletic  at Cheltenham Town..."., that's the video of the full game with our commentary and Roy's dulcet tones.  I think they appear in the 'latest video' list after about 1am on  Sunday morning for a Sat match, anyhow they're always there when I get around to watching them on the Sunday or Wednesday after the games.

To avoid seeing the score that's shown in the image or title of the other videos, you can  by-pass them by going straight to the Broadcast video page. The web address for all the Broadcast videos is always the same format, so you can edit the web address of a previous Broadcast a little, then paste it into your browser's address bar.

eg Cheltenham Away web address was;

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201920/january/cheltenham-town-vs-oldham-athletic-on-04-jan-20/?autoplayvideo=true

and  Scunny Home was;

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201920/january/oldham-athletic-vs-scunthorpe-united-on-01-jan-20/?autoplayvideo=true

You just need to change the month (if necessary), teams and date.

To avoid seeing the score on the Broadcast video page you will need to cover the screen up with something for a few seconds till it settles on the video  (it's momentarily shown at the top of the screen before the video sorts itself out) - oh and don't look at the stats during the game either.

Beware though, you'll see some shocking football.

Archived