The Boundary Park Alert System Podcast

Just tried listening to episode 9

Had to swith of as I was getting more and more annoyed.Why yet again try to analise Bromley.

How many times do you need to be told D.U hadn't a clue about the job he was doing?Players in incorrect positions,constant changes of formation and tactics,players being dropped and personality clashes between manager and players.Hopefully the new manager will introduce some sensibility to the club, players and results.Stop this naive talk about promotion, play offs and winning. Let's just get some consistency on the pitch regardless of results.If we can improve moral at the club and amongst the players I'm sure success will eventually follow. The attitude of us being a big club needs putting behind us.

41 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

Just tried listening to episode 9

Had to swith of as I was getting more and more annoyed.Why yet again try to analise Bromley.

How many times do you need to be told D.U hadn't a clue about the job he was doing?Players in incorrect positions,constant changes of formation and tactics,players being dropped and personality clashes between manager and players.Hopefully the new manager will introduce some sensibility to the club, players and results.Stop this naive talk about promotion, play offs and winning. Let's just get some consistency on the pitch regardless of results.If we can improve moral at the club and amongst the players I'm sure success will eventually follow. The attitude of us being a big club needs putting behind us.

You okay mate ? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...