4 game bundle

March Ticket Offer - Four Game Home Bundle - News - Oldham Athletic

Decent offer but I am glad to see the accuracy of the OS is still the same unreliable :D you need to buy at the ticket office and all 4 at once but yet the article says

For supporters paying in advance or on the day of each game, fans now have the opportunity to buy a four-game bundle at a reduced price

Make sure you get your 4 for £60 if you can only make the last one 

On 3/4/2022 at 3:51 PM, deyres42 said:

The article is fine if you can read properly.

40 or 50 quid would have been a bigger standout but considering people were advocating starving the club of money not so long ago fair play to them for offering anything...

😂😂😂😂

Here he is. . 

Yeah, it’s probably got nothing to do with the club/ALMO cashing in while they can, and everything to do with them doing us a favour after we treated the club so badly by not attending. 

You need to stop, or work on your subtlety 

32 minutes ago, League one forever said:

😂😂😂😂

Here he is. . 

Yeah, it’s probably got nothing to do with the club/ALMO cashing in while they can, and everything to do with them doing us a favour after we treated the club so badly by not attending. 

You need to stop, or work on your subtlety 

Cashing in? I doubt the ticket office has been overwhelmed with the rush...

If they were "cashing in" it makes relatively little sense to reduce ticket prices....The club has more value as a FL club and so if to maintain that it requires a little hit on matchday revenue, that should be explored. Cashing in would be to raise the price to 25 quid.

1 hour ago, doctor evil said:

If they were "cashing in" it makes relatively little sense to reduce ticket prices....The club has more value as a FL club and so if to maintain that it requires a little hit on matchday revenue, that should be explored. Cashing in would be to raise the price to 25 quid.

No, raising the price would be suicide to a very disgruntled fanbase. 

Cashing in- (as they should) is trying to make sure that you incentivise the 3000 plus fans who have started going again with a good offer. 4 games at £60 is better than fans picking and choosing, and further helps maintain a good gate to get behind the team. Very oddly, it’s a good decision by the club. 

9 hours ago, doctor evil said:

If they were "cashing in" it makes relatively little sense to reduce ticket prices....Cashing in would be to raise the price to 25 quid.

7 hours ago, League one forever said:

No, raising the price would be suicide to a very disgruntled fanbase. 

Cashing in- (as they should) is trying to make sure that you incentivise the 3000 plus fans who have started going again with a good offer. 

Tend to agree with the latter point.

How long now before we get the new ticket prices for next season?

* Also the club shop is having another ‘Sale’ which will probably raise enough to pay off the fine from the Bradford game. 😉

9 hours ago, doctor evil said:

It wouldn't be cashing in if hardly anyone took up the offer. There's a certain degree of price inelasticity in the loyal fan market but I suspect that would snap it. 

11 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

How long now before we get the new ticket prices for next season?

I would imagine May or earlier only if there is confirmation of the division we will be competing in. However, I don’t think it matters one jot, whether they’re out next week or next month. As good as it’s been under Shez, myself and IMO many others won’t be buying one until AL has finally fucked off!!

Archived