Aldershot Town (H)

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

So if we get beat…..then what?🤔

Sheridan resigns?
The players get booed off [again]?

Social media pissboil?? :D 

I do know one thing and that is the amount of piss taking stick I will get from the glory hunting, Premiership groupies in my family.
I really don't need it.

41 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It's a bold one, and I know my man @yarddog73will disagree, but I'd put Leutwiler in for Norman.

Sounds like the Bradford lad will come in for Hogan, although I'm not sure he's ever been a centre half.

One of the easiest games you're going to get in this division. 4-1 win...

Not sure what Norman has done wrong?, I suspect there's little between them ability wise but can't say he deserves it, he has commanded his area, made some crucial saves against Torquay and Dorking which earned us points and after four games hasn't been at fault for any goals conceded.

It's one of those were some of our fans can't wait for him to have a poor game to somehow prove their point (it will happen at some stage) which is strange in itself but to drop him would just be plain weird given Leutwiler has hardly pulled up any trees when given an opportunity. 

Out of interest why would you be dropping Norman in favour of Leutwiler Paddy?

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Not sure what Norman has done wrong?, I suspect there's little between them ability wise but can't say he deserves it, he has commanded his area, made some crucial saves against Torquay and Dorking which earned us points and after four games hasn't been at fault for any goals conceded.

It's one of those were some of our fans can't wait for him to have a poor game to somehow prove their point (it will happen at some stage) which is strange in itself but to drop him would just be plain weird given Leutwiler has hardly pulled up any trees when given an opportunity. 

Out of interest why would you be dropping Norman in favour of Leutwiler Paddy?

He was absolutely pathetic at Southend, did not command his box, kicked most balls out of play, slow to react and let a pea roller through his legs. He was also, in my opinion, beaten too easily for at least one of the Wealdstone goals...

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

He was absolutely pathetic at Southend, did not command his box, kicked most balls out of play, slow to react and let a pea roller through his legs. He was also, in my opinion, beaten too easily for at least one of the Wealdstone goals...

Fair enough, didn't go to Southend and haven't bothered with the highlights so couldn't comment, still think it would be harsh to drop him. Wasn't Shez trying to move Leutwiler out not so long ago?

13 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It's a bold one, and I know my man @yarddog73will disagree, but I'd put Leutwiler in for Norman.

Sounds like the Bradford lad will come in for Hogan, although I'm not sure he's ever been a centre half.

One of the easiest games you're going to get in this division. 4-1 win...

Big save at 1-1 from the free kick. We'll done Maggy...

• Matt locked this topic

Archived