Manchester City charged with rule breach

Apart from Latics, I rarely watch or pay attention to any Football anymore. The money involved and the cheating has just totally ruined it for me. However, I think with these massively rich clubs like City, there's bound to be something dodgy going on. Like I said, far too much money. 

Personally i have more of an issue with clubs who are millions in debt still spending stupid money on players. It's happening from the Premier League to the National League. As for City and FPP, all the top clubs have been doing it for a long lomg time. Only reason it's been brought up is because your United and Liverpool's don't like other clubs joining 'the big table' and becoming bigger and better than them.

1 hour ago, oafcforever said:

Personally i have more of an issue with clubs who are millions in debt still spending stupid money on players. It's happening from the Premier League to the National League. As for City and FPP, all the top clubs have been doing it for a long lomg time. Only reason it's been brought up is because your United and Liverpool's don't like other clubs joining 'the big table' and becoming bigger and better than them.

No one has been doing what City are alleged to have done on a mass scale. 

On 2/6/2023 at 1:23 PM, LightDN123 said:

Who cares 

I do, I hate them and all crooked clubs like them, but especially them. Even if they weren't bent, I'd wish they were so they could get screwed by the pathetically weak football authorities (I say weak, but they're not if you're a small club that's been done over by crap owners, which they sanctioned) and relegated to the bottom of Division Five.

However, they won't. 

Remember that Good Friday everyone!!!!!

On 2/7/2023 at 6:52 PM, bigfatjoe1 said:

I do, I hate them and all crooked clubs like them, but especially them. Even if they weren't bent, I'd wish they were so they could get screwed by the pathetically weak football authorities (I say weak, but they're not if you're a small club that's been done over by crap owners, which they sanctioned) and relegated to the bottom of Division Five.

However, they won't. 

Remember that Good Friday everyone!!!!!

It's never going to happen but I'd absolutely love the owners to pull out and for it to go tits up. They've turned into what they always said they hated.

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

I'm of an age where it's United that I've always hated with a vengeance so City can win the lot for me (bar if we ever play them again).

It’s all so irrelevant, they are miles away. I struggle to hate any team we are no where near.

Archived