MATCH: Boreham Wood (H) 04/03/23

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

I mean why stop at vomiting. Let's really over exaggerate. I wanted to hang myself after we misplaced a pass last night.

I think some people on here have some deep rooted problems when you comsider how much they exaggerate stuff. 

One of the worst expressions is how "painful" it is to watch the current football. People in the Ukraine are suffering pain. Anyone who thinks they are in "pain" watching us at the moment is an absolute fanny.

It's probably more of a chore for me but each to their own....

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's probably more of a chore for me but each to their own....

It's not felt like a chore at all this season. The last time I had a season ticket in 19/20 felt like a chore thats why I stopped going for first season in 27. This feels miles better we have a future. Secondly I enjoyed last night I loved how competitive both sides were it could have gone either way to win the way we did felt great. If it feels like a chore don't go lifes too short may aswell spend our spare time doing things we want too.

Personally I've never been someone who does home and away. I have a season ticket but don't do aways the most aways I ever did in a season was 06/07 which was about 6-7. I feel if I did I'd fall out of love with it very quickly as it would be just too much time and money following Latics. Seeing how angry some of the people who do go both home and away get then I'm happy with my decision.

We've had enough rubbish times in recent years and even though the football isn't Brazil 1970 its OK we are watching a team that's fully committed and is currently winning more than its losing and has no off field distractions. That's all I wanted 12 months ago for that reason I'm greatful.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

It's not felt like a chore at all this season. The last time I had a season ticket in 19/20 felt like a chore thats why I stopped going for first season in 27. This feels miles better we have a future. Secondly I enjoyed last night I loved how competitive both sides were it could have gone either way to win the way we did felt great. If it feels like a chore don't go lifes too short may aswell spend our spare time doing things we want too.

Personally I've never been someone who does home and away. I have a season ticket but don't do aways the most aways I ever did in a season was 06/07 which was about 6-7. I feel if I did I'd fall out of love with it very quickly as it would be just too much time and money following Latics. Seeing how angry some of the people who do go both home and away get then I'm happy with my decision.

We've had enough rubbish times in recent years and even though the football isn't Brazil 1970 its OK we are watching a team that's fully committed and is currently winning more than its losing and has no off field distractions. That's all I wanted 12 months ago for that reason I'm greatful.

Grateful. You are welcome. 

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived