BPAS PODCAST: 8th Jan '24, S4E22: E-I-E-I-E-I-O

Finally, the top f*cking six!

Find all our links ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠here⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠!

You can support the pod by paying a monthly subscription of just £2.99 via this link ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/oafcpodcast/subscribe⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠.

If you'd like to make a one off donation, you can now also Buy Us A Coffee by clicking ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠here

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠

You can also support us by visiting ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠https://www.oafcpodcast.co.uk⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠, subscribing to our mailing list and purchasing from our online shop.

Please subscribe to our ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠YouTube channel⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠ to watch the Latics Football Phone In live every Wednesday from 8.30pm.

BPAS and Latics Football Phone In are ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠KUPOD⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠ productions.

Title music is by Manchester DJ and producer Starion find out more at ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠www.redlaserrecords.bandcamp.com

⁠⁠⁠

Laticsmind music by Matt Berry, produced at King Buzzard Studios in Shaw.

Edited by BPAS
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

A little bit ‘tongue-in-cheek’ with the title… a long way to go but it’s nice to think that it could happen…

As they mention on the pod, we are utterly starved of any success. I’m fully aware of the rational, sensible and completely fair assessment that it’s unlikely or will be difficult this season. . 

But I don’t care- 😁 it’s the first time we’ve been in the top 6 for years and I’ve been muttering EIEIEO to myself all weekend. 

4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

As they mention on the pod, we are utterly starved of any success. I’m fully aware of the rational, sensible and completely fair assessment that it’s unlikely or will be difficult this season. . 

But I don’t care- 😁 it’s the first time we’ve been in the top 6 for years and I’ve been muttering EIEIEO to myself all weekend. 

Ultimate pedantry lno but we are in A top six, not THE top six. we are still about 50 places away from League One!!!

anyway, might be over 2000 for weekend now and if we win that then the next league match will be heaving.

😁

• Like 1

Andy seemed to say that 1-2 players will be gone in the next week or 2, more so ITK rather than a rumour (or at least how I took it).

Who we thinking? He said they have been involved with the first team recently. Maybe Willoughby out on loan somewhere? 

Hogan has been a name mentioned recently about leaving but I can’t see it given he’s an integral part of the back 3 we play every game now. 

28 minutes ago, aaronoafc said:

Andy seemed to say that 1-2 players will be gone in the next week or 2, more so ITK rather than a rumour (or at least how I took it).

Who we thinking? He said they have been involved with the first team recently. Maybe Willoughby out on loan somewhere? 

Hogan has been a name mentioned recently about leaving but I can’t see it given he’s an integral part of the back 3 we play every game now. 

Just rumours, not (firmly) ITK..... and it depends on whether they (the players in question) agree to the offer(s) on the table..... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BPAS said:

Just rumours, not (firmly) ITK..... and it depends on whether they (the players in question) agree to the offer(s) on the table..... 

So from that we take it you are loosely itk. Not that I know what the difference would be. 

• Like 1

• Bender featured this topic
  • BPAS changed the title to BPAS PODCAST: 8th Jan '24, S4E22: E-I-E-I-E-I-O
  • Matt unfeatured this topic