Play off form

Over the last 6 games we are the worst performing side in the top 10. 
I think we definitely need to beat Dagenham and get some momentum going, lose and it’ll be tough!

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Over the last 6 games we are the worst performing side in the top 10. 
I think we definitely need to beat Dagenham and get some momentum going, lose and it’ll be tough!

We've been drawing too much. We've only lost 1 of the last 4, like Altrincham and Aldershot (who are 1st and 2nd in the 4 game form table), but they both won the other 3 and we drew ours. We need to start winning soon to get back in it. What has helped Altrincham is the 3 games they won were against teams at the bottom end of that form table and their only loss was against Woking who are 5th in that table.

Our next 4 games are against Dagenham (8th), Fylde (16th), Altrincham (1st) and Rochdale (10th). Only Altrincham have something to play for out of that lot unless Fylde get dragged down so we should capable of getting 3 wins out of this little run.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

It was only when I was looking at soccerbase how closely Mellon's run had mirrored DU's run from Halifax at home to the day he was sacked at Bromley. Five draws, three defeats versus four draws and three defeats.

What are you saying exactly?😂

9 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

It was only when I was looking at soccerbase how closely Mellon's run had mirrored DU's run from Halifax at home to the day he was sacked at Bromley. Five draws, three defeats versus four draws and three defeats.

It coincides with the day Mellon told us and the players we couldn't play football and his squad was limited and that Mellonball was the answer, turns out he was talking shite and demotivated the group to a degree that they've not won since.

Either that or it's lazy coaching. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It coincides with the day Mellon told us and the players we couldn't play football and his squad was limited and that Mellonball was the answer, turns out he was talking shite and demotivated the group to a degree that they've not won since.

Either that or it's lazy coaching. 

Amazing how little has been made of those comments when you consider what other managers have been slaughtered for.