2 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for this? 

The home tickets were available the other week but haven't been available for a while.

I noticed recently that the home tickets for their game against Dale are no longer on sale either.

I suspect that this is going to be sold through us, so it will be ST holders first dibs, if they've any sense.

24 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

The home tickets were available the other week but haven't been available for a while.

I noticed recently that the home tickets for their game against Dale are no longer on sale either.

I suspect that this is going to be sold through us, so it will be ST holders first dibs, if they've any sense.

To be fair that game was two weeks ago. I'm all for maximising revenue where possible but fair's fair.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

To be fair that game was two weeks ago. I'm all for maximising revenue where possible but fair's fair.

Like a number of teams there was a link to buy tickets after the game had taken place then.

16 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Like a number of teams there was a link to buy tickets after the game had taken place then.

Yes to be fair you can still buy tickets for the game they played against Maidenhead on Saturday. 

11 hours ago, rudemedic said:

11 hours ago, jsslatic said:

Yes to be fair you can still buy tickets for the game they played against Maidenhead on Saturday. 

Thinking about it, this could be the answer - time travel. I wonder if we could get some links back to fixtures for the 1990/91 season......

Just now, Worcester Owl said:

Thinking about it, this could be the answer - time travel. I wonder if we could get some links back to fixtures for the 1990/91 season......

I'd settle for going back a few days and deciding not to bother last Saturday

26 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

The 1990/91 season video is still available if you want to relive it, I converted mine to a DVD.🙂

• Like 1

• Bender locked this topic