Are you here thanks to a Latics' victory celebration?

Diego_Sideburns

Baby Boom  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do to celebrate a Latics win?

• A meal out.
    • Drinks with friends.
    • A pub crawl.
    • A quiet night in with a feeling of mission accomplished.
    • In the bedroom.

There has been a baby boom in Suffolk, with 21 babies born on the same day - nine months after Ipswich had a resounding 5-0 victory against Luton Town. This raises the question about how people celebrate Latics' victories.

It also got me wondering whether anyone on OWTB can trace their conception back to a memorable Latics' performance.

When I was born there was a War on - Latics were in the North Regional Wartime League and the lads beat Bolton 3-1.

It's my birthday today and, arising from my registration with the Real Oviedo message board during Diego-Mania, I've received birthday greetings in Spanish. At lunchtime I'm off to revisit part of my family's roots on the West Coast of Ireland. I'll miss the Bristol Rovers and Burnley games, but I'll be back for the Reserves v Stoke at Stalybridge next Wednesday.

So I'll leave you with this poll.

Adios amigos.

KtF.

Edited by Ackey
Added Poll :-)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OAFC_OK will now be curled up beneath his desk trying desparately not to imagine the moment of his conception, with Diego screaming, "YESSSSSS!" as he remembered some long-forgotten Latics striker scuffing a last minute winner earlier that day.

OAFC_OK will now be curled up beneath his desk trying desparately not to imagine the moment of his conception, with Diego screaming, "YESSSSSS!" as he remembered some long-forgotten Latics striker scuffing a last minute winner earlier that day.

Swansea at home 1-0 (Sweeney) - Get in there my son! :grin:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I may have an arse the size of Gregan's but I don't share his penchant for indecent exposure!

And Wardle, it wasn't possible to sit behind MM as she always sat on the back row at BP!

No wonder, she'd have had to wash her hair straight away after every game if she'd sat in front of you :shock:

Behave lads... family board and all that... you should know better! :exile:

What do you mean Ackey?

Oh hang on, you didn't think.... oh my God, you thought we meant...

Good God, that is disgusting. Please don't judge the rest of us by your abysmal standards.

What do you mean Ackey?

Oh hang on, you didn't think.... oh my God, you thought we meant...

Good God, that is disgusting. Please don't judge the rest of us by your abysmal standards.

What? What did he think you meant? :grin:

You have a dirty mind Ackey !!!! :o

obviously you havent had I_C sat behind you at games, he as a nasty habbit of sticking his gewing gum in your hair .... :wink:

Gewing gum? That actually sounds like it should mean the stuff what Dirty Ackey was thinking about.

Crikey - I disappear off to JKL for 10 minutes to chat with my friend from Coventry and come back to find I'm being renamed and abused left, right and centre! :o

The only WAGs in danger of getting covered are from you LL. I remember you spitting Meat and Potato pie over Mrs Warne's head last Season after Charlton's long range goal! :shock: