Last one to post wins

singe

Is this you btw LL, is this why we should fear you, teu42.gif lighting yer own farts, ohhhhhh scary!

Well my non lent non beerage has gone reasonably well, only 3 lapses in 22 days, the plan is not to lapse again until the 2nd March, or else this will happen sterb233.gif

When I found that one I also found a good one for BB80 1106.gif and another from when he's deep in the JK trenches defending the site from webscrotes 623.gif

253.gif

Edited by StipeTripe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be 3 lapses in 2 days would it not? A slightly less impressive dodging rate, but you have to start somewhere. I got an update from my old man on his meatlessness. He is doing fine but I fear that the world's fish stocks might find the going harder to handle.

That would be 3 lapses in 2 days would it not?

No ahem

non lent non beerage
as in I started 1/2/07.

Just read that book about Linda Smiths career. This made me chuckle. She's talking about kids and their increasing preponderance towards allergies and the like. You know such a body can't have a biscuit cos they are wheat intolerant, somebody else can't have milk they are allergic and so on and so on. She then asks us to recollect when we were at Junior school (she was I believe a touch older than G IM and me) when classes were of a standard format. One asthmatic, one very chubby, several pairs of glasses and one that always smelt of wee, and its true isn't it? :lol:

No ahem as in I started 1/2/07.

Just read that book about Linda Smiths career. This made me chuckle. She's talking about kids and their increasing preponderance towards allergies and the like. You know such a body can't have a biscuit cos they are wheat intolerant, somebody else can't have milk they are allergic and so on and so on. She then asks us to recollect when we were at Junior school (she was I believe a touch older than G IM and me) when classes were of a standard format. One asthmatic, one very chubby, several pairs of glasses and one that always smelt of wee, and its true isn't it? :lol:

That should read several pairs of national health glasses some with wire rims and at least half held together at the hinges with sellotape wound round em 15 times so it was really thick.Also the kid who always had the snot dew drop permanently hanging from one nostril and snot up the cuff of one sleeve.What's more i can still recall most of the names of these kids from juniors.Still got my class photos from all 4 years.Unusually for the time we had a Nigerian kid in junior 2 and 3 in our class and on the year 3 black and white photo someone has imaginatively plonked him on the end of a row in front of a very dark cupboard meaning all you can clearly see is his light coloured tank top and beaming smile.

That should read several pairs of national health glasses some with wire rims and at least half held together at the hinges with sellotape wound round em 15 times so it was really thick.Also the kid who always had the snot dew drop permanently hanging from one nostril and snot up the cuff of one sleeve.

:lol:

And Happy Birfdee Mads, it be my turn later this week, :dizzy2:

Ta, everyone!

Y'know, I've had more people say HB on here (this thread and PM) than I got birthday cards from friends and family (I have 4 siblings and have had no cards off them) :bigcry: :sad: .

Ah well. I'm off work til Wednesday to give myself a chance to recharge my batteries after the last few weekends (and in time for the Beardy Bus on Saturday :blink: ).

If anyone fancies a pint or 2 in Rochdale this hevening, let me know :drinking66:

Happy birthday Mads. 28, getting on a bit, eh? ;)

God to see we've a holy presence. We're definitelt gonna need you, Chaplin. That's on the pitch as well as on this thread.

Apologies for not being on so much, will try harder in future.

Although I notice only 10 posts needed...

But my presence didn't seem to make a difference tonight. We just went to pieces.

But night, night and God bless anyway. Still fifth. (The blip ends tomorrow on my wife's birthday. ;) )

Happy birthday to her then. Its mine tomorrow so it'll be a combined effort at blip endage :)

And Jimi you shameless scoundrel you, shocking :P