• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Eurgh no

Its all about cheesy Wotsits so you can have them in a nice crisp sandwich :D

Wotsits in a crisp butty? You're having a laugh.

Recipe corner:

Ingredients: 1 packet of Walker's Cheese & Onion crisps; dollop of butter; 3 slices of Warburton's Toastie bread (full size).

Spread the butter on to the slices of bread. Put crisps on half of each slice, fold and serve.

Wotsits indeed. Sacrilege.

3 slices! Now thats just greedy :grin:

I know what you mean. There is a school of thought that says you should eat the last few crisps without bread, but I find that there is a certain perfection in the ratio of crisps to bread. Three slices equals exactly one packet of crisps. Who would have thought it?

I know what you mean. There is a school of thought that says you should eat the last few crisps without bread, but I find that there is a certain perfection in the ratio of crisps to bread. Three slices equals exactly one packet of crisps. Who would have thought it?

Well I never knew that. I thought only half a slice would have taken care of the last few crisps, but I can see why you prefer the perfection in the ratio of bread to crisps.

Guest sheridans_world

I've been conned.

The girlfriend it was a good idea to buy some 'treats for work this week', so I had (as of Monday Morning) ten tangerine's in a draw, I now have (as of leaving work on Tuesday night), ten tangerines in my desk draw.

Anyone want any?

• 3 weeks later...