Last one to post wins

singe

Guest sheridans_world

I didnt watch it, forgot it was on in truth, i was looking forward to seeing it.

What happened during it anyone ?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gillianfn

How many times can one man be offside in one game? Don't answer - I already know!

You know last night? Well, I went to watch Sale Sharks and on the way home, coming over the bridge near the railway line in Shaw, I saw a man in the gutter. Cars passing him by on either side - I just couldn't. Turned round and went back. Asked if he was alright (fool question, because he clearly wasn't) He was so drunk he could barely speak - managed to get him in the car and find out where he lived. Took him home - and after 10 minutes of running up and down his road looking for the right house, let him in. Bless him - I said to him "How much have you had love?" He said "You sound like my daughter" Someone's dad........ - how many cars had driven by and just ignored him? Yeah yeah, I know, could have been a pillock, but how would you know until you stopped and asked? When did people stop caring? :disappointed:

Yeah yeah, I know, could have been a pillock, but how would you know until you stopped and asked? When did people stop caring? :disappointed:

Or a pillock with a knife?? I don't think its that people don't care it just that there are so many bellends these days, you ask folks if they are ok and you get a torrent of abuse and threats, I know what you are saying, but I can also see why people don't stop, although I do think people are more likely to stop and help if its obvious the person they are helping isn't pished as a fart.

To change the subject totally it appears I am a time lord, although I don't have a Tardis, but I'll come back to this subject.

Guest sheridans_world

Dr Who is cool, but i dont think you are a timelord, i think you are claiming to be a time lord but are in fact a Sulurian

Dr Who is cool, but i dont think you are a timelord, i think you are claiming to be a time lord but are in fact a Sulurian

No I am a sea devil

mo_se01.jpg

but seriously I am a time lord or I am going bonkers

I woke up at 2.30 for no apparent reason, clearly saw the clock display (I have an alarm clock that tracks the GMT signal so even if there is a power cut it resets itself). I woke up again at 3.01, this time I thought I go to the kharzie, so go get back in bed and doze off. When I wake again I'm still facing the clock and its 2.38, eh, which means I can a) travel in time, b)dreamt that I went to the pot or c) dreamt I woke up. My money is on time lord if I had a stethoscope I could check how many hearts I got :)

Edited by StipeTripe

Guest gillianfn
No I am a sea devil

mo_se01.jpg

I woke up at 2.30 for no apparent reason, clearly saw the clock display (I have an alarm clock that tracks the GMT signal so even if there is a power cut it resets itself). I woke up again at 3.01, this time I thought I go to the kharzie, so go get back in bed and doze off. When I wake again I'm still facing the clock and its 2.38, eh, which means I can a) travel in time, b)dreamt that I went to the pot or c) dreamt I woke up. My money is on time lord if I had a stethoscope I could check how many hearts I got :)

My money is on going bonkers. It has to be the football.

No I am a sea devil

mo_se01.jpg

Bonkers? Gotta be time-lord, innit?

Guest sheridans_world
No I am a sea devil

mo_se01.jpg

Sleep does random things, are you sure it wasnt 12:30 then 1:03 then 2:38 ????

I woke up at 4am once, thinking it was 8, had a shower and got ready for work before getting my breakfast downstairs and looking at the clock, i promptly went back to bed...

Guest gillianfn

You should try HRT.........

May I be permitted to have a very small rant whilst I am here? Here is the scene:- Fuel station 7.40am. Me, alone on the forecourt filling up my car. Me, alone in the payey bit, holding out £30. Woman behind the till, eventually bothers her arse to look up at me from behind her copy of the Sun, looks out of the window (at this point there is still just my car on the forecourt, and me in the shoppy payey bit) She says "Which pump?" I resisted the temptation to say "Which fcking pump do you think I'm on? One in Saudi Arabia you daft bitch?" Instead I pointed out the window and said "that one there, the red Peugeot, right in front of you" She said "£30?" Again I resisted the temptation to say "No I think I put about a fiver in you twt" What is wrong with some people?

Oh and for anyone remotely interested, Mark Langford is dead.

Guest gillianfn
> > > WHO? < < <

He of the infamous Accident Group - Coined the phrase that irritates the hell out of me, given the job I do, "where there's a blame etc" texted all his workers to sack them and then fcked off to Marbella, owing the taxman millions, and his moment of glory which must have made his mother so proud, was when he killed an old man on a crossing in his Ferrari - escaped prison, nice lad.

Oh ok bonkers it is then :) (despite what Mr J says) and not neccessarily the football itself, now referees many more useless mofo's like him yesterday and I will be in a stright jacket.

SW yes I'm sure it was't

12:30 then 1:03 then 2:38

If we're ranting, people who take for ever to turn left or for that matter right off a main road. Behind one of them stupid farty Smart cars this morning, he took longer to hang a simple left than a fully laden 40ft trailer would have to turn off the main road and there are soooooooooooooo many blends like that on the road its not true.

Oh and I also saw a young John McEnroe on my way back to the office, and I am serious, spitting image.

Edit -- I edited this already but it all went haywire :huh: and I googled that bloke Langford and accidently forgot to mention him

Edited by StipeTripe

How many times can one man be offside in one game? Don't answer - I already know!

You know last night? Well, I went to watch Sale Sharks and on the way home, coming over the bridge near the railway line in Shaw, I saw a man in the gutter. Cars passing him by on either side - I just couldn't. Turned round and went back. Asked if he was alright (fool question, because he clearly wasn't) He was so drunk he could barely speak - managed to get him in the car and find out where he lived. Took him home - and after 10 minutes of running up and down his road looking for the right house, let him in. Bless him - I said to him "How much have you had love?" He said "You sound like my daughter" Someone's dad........ - how many cars had driven by and just ignored him? Yeah yeah, I know, could have been a pillock, but how would you know until you stopped and asked? When did people stop caring? :disappointed:

Was it me

You and 400 other people who never post on here probably!

Anyone can get an 00 on here Mads,it's t'other that's the daddy :tongue1:

Only jealous cos i didn't see it first,when i'm reading on here i never notice the post numbers!! :mad:

Stipey a time lord eh,it's all adding up.He regularly swaps realities from here to another world where he inhabits the nether regions and apparently he has a cloak of invisibility 'n all.I saw it,or rather didn't on Satdy when he apparently vanished from the Chaddy End whilst still being there at half time when i was lookin' fer him.

Actually maybe he's tryin' to tell me summat :grin:

Edited by inspectormorose

I woke up at 4am once, thinking it was 8, had a shower and got ready for work before getting my breakfast downstairs and looking at the clock, i promptly went back to bed...

I've done pretty much the same thing. It just dawned on me ever so gradually that it was still dark outside while I was taking a shower. I went back to bed still far enough asleep that I wasn't sure if I'd dreamt it, but I smelt freshly showered so I know it happened.

PS Stipey, could you stick a tenner on 1-1 with Porter first scorer against Uddy? Cheers.