Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_peace:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i wanted 500 :bigcry: to go with 450.Fookin brighton hotels.Anyway sorted now 550 and 600 will be mine :icon_peace:

Sorry to disappoint oafc 2004 but similarly i think you"ll find the 450 was mine if you check the post number,yours was reply 450 making it post 451 not post 450 MWWWWAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA :P :P :P :P

Anyway we don't count half centuries,that's for girls ;)

Remained fell off the wagon today,worked the morning got drunk this afternoon.Will try and mend my ways tomorrow,honest.

In the meantime,cheers B)

Does anyone go down Oxford Road at around 9.15/9.30 am?

If so, have you seen the most unconvincing transsexual ever walking down there? It might sound cruel but its quite an amusing sight. She/he's got hair like Bill Bailey and, instead of the beard, a 5 O'Clock shadow.

I know I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

Oh Stipey, just found out Wilco have a new album out in May. Called Sky blue sky. Can't wait.

If so, have you seen the most unconvincing transsexual ever walking down there? It might sound cruel but its quite an amusing sight. She/he's got hair like Bill Bailey and, instead of the beard, a 5 O'Clock shadow.

Oh Stipey, just found out Wilco have a new album out in May. Called Sky blue sky. Can't wait.

Is there such a thing as a convincing transexual? It seems to be the point of it that they are soooo obviously blokes. Usually at least my height (granted in heels) with huge telescopic fake boobs you couldn't fail to spot from the other side of town and fishnet stockings? Not exactly how to blend into the background.

Edit - just remembered that my mate who I was Best Manning for last summer actually did fail to notice, until it was too late. Whoops.

Edited by leeslover

I didn't know, but I'll look out fer it.

D'yall recall that bloke who was in all the local press about a year ago, Tanya, sex change on the NHS. Me Bro and Sis in law sold their house to him years ago, when he was still Albert, Norman, Bert, Arthur or whatever, odd chap apparently ;)

Guest gillianfn

Morning all - I see Mads fiddled her way to a zero - tsk, can't leave you lot alone for 5 minutes, you're like a load of small children. <_<

How good is this cold weather? Just up the street of the more mature woman....

'ear IM, just noticed yer post on JK LT. Was gonna reply there but can't log on, keep getting the blank screen where it just says done in the bottom info bar so Flip it. Anyway whaddya reckon our chances of of finishing on the 6000?? I have a sneeky feeling that the thread will get pulled before that, dunno why just do.

Took me about 10 mins to post this morning, which makes us sad keeping on keeping on, but 6000 is after all, well 6000. :blink:

Guest gillianfn
Anyway whaddya reckon our chances of of finishing on the 6000?? I have a sneeky feeling that the thread will get pulled before that, dunno why just do.

Took me about 10 mins to post this morning, which makes us sad keeping on keeping on, but 6000 is after all, well 6000. :blink:

Pull it? Pull it? It had better be Flip as like pulled! All the hard work, sweat, tears, laughter etc that have made Big Threads what they are today? Did you say you had it saved somewhere Andrew? If you have, may I have a copy of it please?

Pull it? Pull it? It had better be Flip as like pulled! All the hard work, sweat, tears, laughter etc that have made Big Threads what they are today? Did you say you had it saved somewhere Andrew? If you have, may I have a copy of it please?

You may.

It will arrive in 5 portions, it worked, I think for LL, its in word so you'll have to get the bostik out yourself.

'ear IM, just noticed yer post on JK LT. Was gonna reply there but can't log on, keep getting the blank screen where it just says done in the bottom info bar so Flip it. Anyway whaddya reckon our chances of of finishing on the 6000?? I have a sneeky feeling that the thread will get pulled before that, dunno why just do.

Was a bit slow but not that slow it was a pain Mr S,i may well just go and post on it again now to show how easy it is :P :P

You may.

It will arrive in 5 portions, it worked, I think for LL, its in word so you'll have to get the bostik out yourself.

Whoops, didn't I say thanks? Pardon my manners. Yeah, I got it, maybe a challenge for me to read it in one sitting after 6 weeks of sobriety. I'll be ready for a proper Fliping :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: after that

Morning all - I see Mads fiddled her way to a zero - tsk, can't leave you lot alone for 5 minutes, you're like a load of small children. <_<

How good is this cold weather? Just up the street of the more mature woman....

Who's this 'mature' woman?

Guest gillianfn

Me, very mature and grown up I am. I think it's the HRT. <_<

I have a little de-icer story to share:- I love the cold, so have no issue with standing scrawping ice off my car - I enjoy the cold on my hands. However, this morning it was taking longer than I thought and I couldn't be arsed to go back into the house, turn off the alarm, get kettle etc, so I looked in the car and saw a bottle of water from Monday's gym trip....... What possessed me to pour it on my screen, I do not know. It was freezing as it came out of the bottle. -7? And I thought the water would help? Stupid girl, sorry, stupid mature woman, I meant.

:blink:

And Andrew, thanks for the emails - you're a little star.

May I just have a little rant, before I begin my day properly? It is one I have had before and no doubt will have again, but allow me my indulgence:- Smoke breaks? What the hell are they all about? The rules in our office are if you do smoke and can't possible cope with an 8 hour day without it (pathetic if you ask me, however) you must go outside and stand as far away from the building as possible. Some people at our office are clearly of limited intelligence and have misunderstood the office manual and to them the rules read:- "If it is cold and you come to the office dressed like you are about to go to a night club, you don't have to stand at the end of the buildings, you can in fact open the kitchen door (which happens to be underneath Gill Nuttall's window) and smoke your head off there. If the smoke rises and goes through her open window, hey, what the hell? Flip it, do it anyway" Smokers, selfish gets. Aaaaaaaaaaaand, relax Gill.

Whoops, didn't I say thanks? Pardon my manners. Yeah, I got it, maybe a challenge for me to read it in one sitting after 6 weeks of sobriety. I'll be ready for a proper Fliping :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: after that

No probs LL, no a dig, assumed it'd arrived as you didn't complain about owt missing :D

Anyway printed out your dissertation a couple of weeks back, got it on me desk, not got past the first page, cos every time I pick it up, thinking I'll have summat to eat and a quiet read to meself the phone goes, by the time I've sorted out whatever was required the moments gone, I'll get there.

Guest gillianfn

And rant for the afternoon:- I had ham salad with some cottage cheese at lunch time – who on God’s holy earth said that cottage cheese was either a. nice or b. good for you? It is truly vile and the next time anyone decides I have to try it I shall pour it down the toilet in order to miss out the middle person. The devil makes it, of that I have no doubt.