Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gillianfn
What on earth is going on? I’ve got messages saying I’ve got friends, then I log on and I’ve no friends. And I’ve missed another 00. Bleeders.

And I'm Chris Hall, grrrr.

And I'm Andrew Liddell. :P

Guest gillianfn
What on earth is going on? I’ve got messages saying I’ve got friends, then I log on and I’ve no friends. And I’ve missed another 00. Bleeders.

And I'm Chris Hall, grrrr.

Lying steward of the bars, you've got loads of friends.

Not on me profile thing I haven't. And can someone tell me how to get a photo thingy under me name too? I'm a bit thick you see.

Click on 'My Controls' (top right of the board)

Click on 'Edit Avatar Settings' (on the left)

Upload your own or choose from the OWTB avatars.

I'm going to add lots of friends then, I'm even going to add people like LL and OA ex, who don't really care that much for me, but Flip em, I shall add them anyhow, just to rile em!

FAO other Mods/Admin - is there a Gorby-filtering device on this new network?

Dan couldn't believe that sone people seem to think women still have no place in business!!!

Strange timing Lisa, I happened upon a team of 20+ former colleagues, all female, from an ex workplace at lunchtime today. They really did pull all of a very big organisation together when I was there, and everyone knew that the things they were dealing with had to be addressed at one time or another, but the average grunting Alpha Male Sales/Marketing guy would rather eat his shoes than sort out the detail of his business and would leave it to rot in the hope that a woman will clear it up for him if he lets it get bad enough.

It works with the hoovering doesn't it? :getmecoat: :getmecoat: :getmecoat:

jumping jehosiva get in.

Got tickets for the Killers in Sheffield next Friday and just found out the even better Black Rebel Motorcycle Club are the support.

Happy as a jumping jehosiva pig in the :censored:tiest of rubbish i am now,bring it on :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edit:Flipin jumpin jehosovah,what's all that about where's me swearin' gone feck,feck,feck,feckity feck.

Feckin infringement of my civil liberties i tell ya,i'm gonna sue.

Arsewipe harumph :angry:

Edited by inspectormorose

Funny! 1977. It's yesterday in my head.

Aye well it has been in mine for a week or so.

Like I said with Martin Nuttall things, sorting stuff out, de cluttering and all that, but it now means me treasured hoard of programmes is within easy reach, just started flicking through them. That pic is however from one of the Stewart Beckett books, and that is me, way back then, I'll dig me first season ticket out, Green block row F I think it was, next to us was Grey block, then a little fence that kept us apart from the dearer centre section of the Main Stand.

Anyway trawling through them 77/78 programmes I found a few good images, added a couple from books and I'll post them later in the Media bit.

Whilst I'm on, a very disconcerting thing happened this morning, having some crumpet, for me breckie like, and flicking through yesterdays Observer magazine, eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Harry Potters pubes, on show :sick2:

Guest gillianfn
Aye well it has been in mine for a week or so.

Whilst I'm on, a very disconcerting thing happened this morning, having some crumpet, for me breckie like, and flicking through yesterdays Observer magazine, eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Harry Potters pubes, on show :sick2:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Stop it. I'm going to be sick.

I saw that, well, you couldn't really miss them. I think he is trying to move away from the Happy Potter image to avoid being type cast. You would have thought he would have waited till all the films had been done, license to print money they are and I am sure he aint short of a bob or two. He could have spent the next few years learning a foreign language or taken up a hobby if he needed ways to fill his time.

Getting your kit of in a colour suppliment and appearing in a play about a bloke who rides horses is no way for the boy wizard to behave.

Guest gillianfn

I knew my hats would be a huge hit one day! I got a message from one of my "friends" today - saying "was that you with a bright pink hat and other pink stuff on at Swansea" -- Bright pink lucky hats - can't beat them.

Click on 'My Controls' (top right of the board)

Click on 'Edit Avatar Settings' (on the left)

Upload your own or choose from the OWTB avatars.

Cheers Stevie. The Dabo one amused me, so I'll use that till I get my own (err :unsure:).

Luckily, didn't see Hairy Potter.

Watch the first hour of the BAFTAs last night. How annoying are award ceremonies? It reminded me of the Oscars when Denzel Washington won. Someone, might have been Julia Roberts, just before he won said something like 'I couldn't live in a world where Denzel Washington hasn't got an Oscar'.

Flip right off woman. Poverty et al you can live with but some geezer ain't got a statue, can't be having that.

Hollywood, tabloids, 'celebrity', I really can't be doing with any of that rubbish.

Flip? What the flip is that all about?

Edited by JimiT