Christmas Trust meal ( Sportsman Dinner)

On the 5th December at the White Hart in Lydgate I'm looking to get a OWTB table.. If anyone is interested let me know.

After four highly successful Christmas Dinners, Trust Oldham are pleased to announce the details of their 2007 event.

The event will take place on Wednesday 5th December 2006, in the Oak Room at The White Hart, Lydgate, Oldham.

Year on year this event has grown, and this year we aim to be even bigger and better than last year - the evening will have the perfect mix of entertainment, fine cuisine, and Latics related banter from a superb line-up of guests.

Guests to include Andy Ritchie, Joe Royle, David Eyres and ex referee Dermot Gallagher is the main speaker.

Tickets are £35 each, and can be booked as a table of ten.

For full information and booking details, please visit the Christmas dinner page at:

Keep-The-Faith

Former Premiership referee Dermot Gallagher has been announced as the guest speaker at this years' Trust Oldham Christmas Dinner

As well as being one of the first referees enlisted to the Carling Premiership when it was formed, Dermot has also officiated in 141international matches, 8 international cup finals, as well as the Under 20s World Cup final between Brazil and Argentina, and the South African Cup Final.

After twenty five years as a referee, Dermot has recently hung up his whistle as a top official. On the National list of referees for seventeen years and on the FIFA list for nine, he remains one of the most recognisable and respected of the men in black.

He has officiated in the Football League since 1985, and was one of the first referees on the commencement of the Premier League in 1992.

If we can get a table of 10 together (or more than one table), I'd definitely be up for it! Never been to one of these.

Can you wear jeans and trainers? :grin:

Everyone else can wear whatever they like, but you have to dress up maddog!

Edited by oafcmetty

You can wear whatever you like maddog!

Boooooooo.....hissssssssss.

I was hoping somebody would tell me I had to wear a posh frock and then I could get all dressed up and girlie, whilst being able to whinge about being forced to wear it all night :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Paddy / Oh Johnny Eyre

Do you still want to come to the dinner next Wed night ?

We still have 2 seats left on the OWTB table

email me at richard.attwood@marshalls.co.uk

anyone interested let me know, we can add another table if needed but we need to know ASAP .

cheers

Come on people, who's having it? A few places still left.

It should be a fantastic night, and it'll be your one and only chance to see me sulking in a dress! :grin:

Clare I'm going!!!!

My brother managed to blag some tickets for free. :blush:

We're on Dave Hudson's table, with the important people!!!

And I'm definitely NOT wearing a dress on a Weds night!

I don't do dresses on a school night!!

Ooooh it'll be worth it just to see Stammy in his suit :wub:

Clare I'm going!!!!

My brother managed to blag some tickets for free. :blush:

We're on Dave Hudson's table, with the important people!!!

And I'm definitely NOT wearing a dress on a Weds night!

I don't do dresses on a school night!!

Ooooh it'll be worth it just to see Stammy in his suit :wub:

Oh, good! At least there'll be some female company then!

I was gonna wear a dress. Even made a hair appointment (and that's a big thing or me)!

Maybe I shouldn't wear a dress then :(

Guest sheridans_world

What a good do!

Dermot Gallagher was a top bloke, Killer, Bertrand, Allot, Hughesy, Taylor, Shez and (for one fleeting second) Stam all turned up. Big Joe was there too.

Nice meal, no complaints, had a good chat to a few people after the formalities and looking forward to next year!

Nice meal, no complaints, had a good chat to a few people after the formalities and looking forward to next year!

Did anyone say whether the Trust's honorary Presidents (Andy Ritchie, Joe Royle and Paul Scholes) will be at the Planning Committee meeting? Barry never responds to my emails.

Did anyone say whether the Trust's honorary Presidents (Andy Ritchie, Joe Royle and Paul Scholes) will be at the Planning Committee meeting? Barry never responds to my emails.

Nothing was mentioned Terry NO .. but there will be a strong representation for many from the club there.

Agree with Si - Even though it was on a school night and I drove the evening went well . White Hart is a great venue as food is top class.

Dermott started well but I think he maybe new to the after dinner circuit.

The next one the Trust hope will be nearer to town and on a weekend ...

Not a night to be missed if you free for the next one !!