People who deserve to be boo'd

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the only cover was David Miskelly (could be wrong) anyway, I (and a few others) believe that Littlejohn cost us automatic promotion that season, as we were without Les for a few months.

It was only about a month from the end of the season. I remember we still did pretty well in the games he missed but we could've definitely done with him for the first leg of that play off game :(

Chris Moore for me but I'd expect the same for everyone. Littlejohn again, same as. And the other one.

It was only about a month from the end of the season. I remember we still did pretty well in the games he missed but we could've definitely done with him for the first leg of that play off game :(

Chris Moore for me but I'd expect the same for everyone. Littlejohn again, same as. And the other one.

The first leg was 0-0 wasnt it??

For me I'd have to echo two names that have already been mentioned.

Ian Wright - mainly for that spitting incident and beacuse he's an A1 hypocrite. One minute he's at the forefront of getting kide to get out and actively participate in sport and next he's advertising the Wii games console. Don't anyone tell me, as much energy is used playing a Wii, its no replacement for getting kids playing 'active' sport.

Martin Alan - for the playing the race card in Brentford cup (?) game. His post match interview had me spitting feathers.

Ian Wright - mainly for that spitting incident and beacuse he's an A1 hypocrite. One minute he's at the forefront of getting kide to get out and actively participate in sport and next he's advertising the Wii games console. Don't anyone tell me, as much energy is used playing a Wii, its no replacement for getting kids playing 'active' sport.

How many adverts is the fool on as well?!

1-1.

Eyresy for us and then Miskelly dropped the ball/didn't catch it/fumbled the ball to Langley. He was then sent off later for being a dipstick twice in a short space of time.

Didn't Miskelly brutally injure most of the defence in the first leg though? Not condusive to a happy camp going into the second.

How many adverts is the fool on as well?!

God I'm getting worked up just thinking about him :angry:

I listen to talk sport soemtimes on the way home from work and if the traffic on the M60 doesn't wind me up he does.

Notice how 'brotherly' he gets if he finds out the caller is coloured.

How many times was he done for spitting.

Oh while I'm getting it off my chest Lee F%&K Face Dixon as well.

Oh and Joey Barton.

and Christiano 'I wear knickers' Ronaldo.

Sorry I'll go and have a brew and calm down.

No, but I'd like to see him or Stuart Pearce giving the players the pep-talk before they go out on the pitch.

I'd like to see Wright having the soles of his feet beaten whilst he was hanging upside down from a washing line before England players go out on the pitch. It might cheer me up if they did it at half and full time as well.

I'd like to see Wright having the soles of his feet beaten whilst he was hanging upside down from a washing line before England players go out on the pitch. It might cheer me up if they did it at half and full time as well.

Perhaps if the players knew that they faced a similar punishment on return to the dressing room, they might pull out their collective finger!

Didn't Miskelly brutally injure most of the defence in the first leg though? Not condusive to a happy camp going into the second.

He did indeed LL, which almost led to me getting into a punch up in the Chaddy End with one of the regulars in there. It was in the second half when he came crashing out clumsily to try and punch the ball about 3 time but only succeeded in punching our own defenders in their heads. I think emotions were running fairly high as it was, but this tipped me over the edge and in sheer panic/frustration/fear I think I ended up screaming something at him at the top of my voice along the lines of "what the f*** are you doing you dopey f**** halfwit?!!" :angry:

Needless to say the lad in front of me took offence to this and threatened to beat me up if I didn't be nice to poor little David! We subsequently got into a 'heated debate' and had to be held apart/calmed down by those around us. :blush:

Just goes to show that it's ridiculous what this game can do to your emotions!

It just goes to show that, when in the Chaddy End, one needs to make clear to which "dopey f**** halfwit?!!" one is referring. :grin:

I rather suspect that even above the general cacophony, Mr Miskelly realised that it was he who was the cause of my angst! :blush: