People who deserve to be boo'd

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should hear some of the stuff my West Ham mate tells me about him. Ronnie and Reggie spring to mind.

In so far as he comes from the East End.

I'm not a big fan of his at all. Where's this legal action him and Spud Head Sam were taking anyway. Not heard about any of that and yet despite their respective clubs willingly taking cash from the national broadcaster they refuse to speak to them.

Add them two to my list.

I'm not a big fan of his at all. Where's this legal action him and Spud Head Sam were taking anyway. Not heard about any of that and yet despite their respective clubs willingly taking cash from the national broadcaster they refuse to speak to them.

Add them two to my list.

Fat Sam can go on my list as well. He seemed to forget to serve his writ on the BBC and has now missed the chance, as he had to do it within a year of the allegations. He's an arrogant fool, and his son is Peter Kay in a suit, but not intentionally funny.

Fat Sam can go on my list as well. He seemed to forget to serve his writ on the BBC and has now missed the chance, as he had to do it within a year of the allegations. He's an arrogant fool, and his son is Peter Kay in a suit, but not intentionally funny.

"Forget" hmm. <_<

So how long does all this go on. Are those two and him down the road never going to speak to them again. Or until the BBC apologises. Which they won't because......

:grin:

"Forget" hmm. <_<

So how long does all this go on. Are those two and him down the road never going to speak to them again. Or until the BBC apologises. Which they won't because......

:grin:

I said at the time, there's no way in the world that the BBC lawyers would have let that programme go out if they didn't have a stack more on them that could have been brought out in court, although it might not have been considered solid enough to include in the show. Interestingly, there seems to be something of a shadow over Megson's appointment to Noblot and the role of his "former" agent, who was in charge of the recruitment. Apparently Sourness walked out of the interview when he saw him, knowing it was a stitch up???

Interestingly, there seems to be something of a shadow over Megson's appointment to Noblot and the role of his "former" agent, who was in charge of the recruitment. Apparently Sourness walked out of the interview when he saw him, knowing it was a stitch up???

:shock:

Megson kept claiming someone was bad mouthing him too and that is why he couldn't get a job after Forest. Then he gets two in six weeks. Strange.

Chuck Souness on my list as well!