People who deserve to be boo'd

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope 1-1 Eyres feekick, and Langley header I think after Miskelly had a mad moment and missed a deep cross.

Spot on Butters! Felt sorry for Miskelly in a way....his heroics at the Friday night game showed the potential he had (also Derby away in the Lge cup)...but he did a David James in his biggest moment of his Latics career. And the rest is history....

Michael Ricketts.....First footballer I actually remeber playing for us and acting in such a unprofessional way.....

Lol...brilliant...So he's in your list based on several rumours no-one knows the truth whatsoever about....fair enough....

But as for being the first person to act in such an unprofessional way, you're memory is either badly letting you down OR you've only just come supporting the Latics....

I'll start you with Antoine-Curier and raise you with Andy Gorton....

EDITED: To put in the right Andy I meant

Edited by boundaryblue80

Latics & England

"Ronnie played the most attrocious football known to man but constantly told us we didn't know anything about the game when we complained about it."

OAFCShuck

"Come on be real ffs, how the heck did Ronnie Moore nearly ruin our beloved club, he saved us from relegation and took us to a top ten finish, granted his football might not be pretty but come on he never nearly ruined the fuc*in club."

Ghost of Cecere

"Err season ticket sales were down 40% which I'm guessing is about £450,000. So assuming we could afford to lose an extra £450,000 on top of what we lose anyway (wasn't that supposed to be about £900,000 when TTA took over) then no he wasn't going to ruin the club................................"

Boundaryblue80

Lol....seems Ronnie was right then when "he told us we didn't know anything about the game" as within a year "he saved us from relegation and took us to a top ten finish" and yet "season ticket sales were down 40%"....

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

BB80's enyclopeadic memory for names works it's magic again. Pudding on a muffin :unsure:

Lol...behave! I think the fact I'm not old enough to remember Gorton is more likely. Just the stories about "Andy" being a firestarter....lol....as I say, with a little help from my...erm...fellow posters, we got there :wink:

ports- no explanation needed

dowie- remember these words 'ill be going hard and i wont be going home' he was at palace 5 minutes later and he did the same to them, i dont mind ambition but i do mind hidden agendas.

wellens- greedy sideways move, sent off v tranmere, missin in play offs (i havent boo'd him tho)

chris moore

mark hughes- bitter bitter bitter!

David Pleat cos i hate him

Ian Wright :angry:

Alex Ferguson :disappointed:

Mark Hughes :shock:

Ian Dowie :angry:

Anyone who was the nerve to score against us ( quite a few just lately)

Bindippers/lashers/Scum/Dirty leeds so called fans

And finally Chris Porter :angry:

What about who you would cheer

Got to be TTA just now

Every referee every week that come to BP and continue to spoil our games by blowing their whistle every 2 minutes mostly giving a free kick for our opposition and letting away teams continually waste time by delaying dead balls, giving their players five minute lectures after a foul and then adding 1 minute injury time - excuse me for a minute while I just headbutt the wall - AAARGH!!!

Guest sheridans_world
Im going to go ahead and chuck Neil warnock into the mix as i cant believe he hasnt been mentioned yet!!

Aaaaah Colin, how could i forget?

Aaaaah Colin, how could i forget?

I think people have mellowed a little with Warnock. The realisation that we were being shafted by them above and the even worse brand of football of our previous manager seems to make us forget some of the away 'performances'.

Ronnie would still get it, as despite BB80's claims, I still believe we wouldn't be heading anywhere good and it was the most dull football any fan could ever have. Ever.

kieth edwards anyone? :angry:

also alan young-another judas.

oh yes mr punkster always remeber going to philbert street on the latics liner and the "wheres your hattrick alan young " song hehe best bit was big jim steele getting the winner ! then getting on the train and finding out the red scum had got done 6-0 at ipswitch happy days hehe

ok i've been waiting until i was in a particularly foul mood to add my twopenneth and, having woken up half an hour after i should have been in work today, i feel ready. so, in no particular order..

Taggart

G Neville

Roy Keane (scumbag of the highest order)

H****s

Littlejohn

Paul (G)Reid

Colin

Andy Campbell

Chris M***e (obviously would be number 1 on the list)

The Poison Dwarf of Leeds

Iain Dowie

Porter

Lee Dixon..

I could go on but i'll prob be back later with more

HATES

Ian Wright - OTT idiot who spat at one of us

Dwarf Shuker - vertically challenged and thinks the worlds against him

Denis Wise - AS ABOVE

David Currie - Arrogant swine

Jermaine Johnson - could never be bothered

Chris Moore - no explanation needed (nob)

Chris Porter - for showing no loyalty

Richie Wellens - for making poor excuses to leave, making a side step for better money

Fa cup Semis - why do we always get them turds

LOVES

Sir Joe Royle - great bloke, top manager = legend

Andy Ritchie - great bloke, great striker = legend

Roger Palmer - always in the right place at the right time

TTA - for saving the club i love

Plastic pitch - the memorys it has given us

Willie Donachie - Big Joe couldnt have done it without him

all of that title winning squad, as i was running onto the pitch vs Sheff Weds as a jubilant 13 year old