People who deserve to be boo'd

ports- no explanation needed

dowie- remember these words 'ill be going hard and i wont be going home' he was at palace 5 minutes later and he did the same to them, i dont mind ambition but i do mind hidden agendas.

wellens- greedy sideways move, sent off v tranmere, missin in play offs (i havent boo'd him tho)

chris moore

mark hughes- bitter bitter bitter!

more to follow..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Moore...needs no explanation

Ian Dowie .... I didnt mind him going but its the way he did it that got to me...

Mark Hughes....Will never forgive him for that goal......

Chris Porter.....Great example of a modern footballer who is happy to screw over a club and its fans for personal profit....

Michael Ricketts.....First footballer I actually remeber playing for us and acting in such a unprofessional way.....

Edited by oafc0000

I think that Chris M**re would have a lot more than being boo'd to worry about if he ever came back.

Ronnie deserves to be given the bird as he not only played the most attrocious football known to man but constantly told us we didn't know anything about the game when we complained about it.

Wellens, just because he's a little s**t and always has been.

Hughes - Why did anyone have to mention him, I'm going to have to go back into therapy now. Not sure I'd boo him though. I will never fully get over what he did, but you can't really blame him. What was he supposed to do? Miss on purpose?

Dowie gave us some fantastic times and I don't blame him for going as he didn't know what the short term future held in store. He should have handled it a lot better but he's not exactly Einstein.

Littlejohn - oh yes, 100%

Any reds/ex reds who show that United arrogance (there's another reason for Wellens)

Come on be real ffs, how the heck did Ronnie Moore nearly ruin our beloved club, he saved us from relegation and took us to a top ten finish, granted his football might not be pretty but come on he never nearly ruined the fuc*in club.

Agree with that. I enjoy giving Ronnie some stick, but he did actually try to do his job with us. He's more like a pantomime villian. I don't think booing would really be appropriate for C Moore, it would be like throwing rotten fruit at a murderer.

Still my most hated person by a clear distance ever to step foot in this club is Jermaine Johnson - I think i even hate him more than Mark Hughes or the Moore's... slightly irrational, but true...

I used to think he was great, but then he started to deliberately stop trying during games, and basically not give a damn about what was going on around him whilst the rest of the team scrapped for their lives... my blood boils still when i can remember him deciding to lie on the floor away at chesterfield when he was clean through....

Is not trying worse than destroying the fabric of our club - probably not... but I still bloomin hate him.....

Come on be real ffs, how the heck did Ronnie Moore nearly ruin our beloved club, he saved us from relegation and took us to a top ten finish, granted his football might not be pretty but come on he never nearly ruined the fuc*in club.

Err season ticket sales were down 40% which I'm guessing is about £450,000. So assuming we could afford to lose an extra £450,000 on top of what we lose anyway (wasn't that supposed to be about £900,000 when TTA took over) then no he wasn't going to ruin the club................................

Diego; Granted, he should not be in the same catagory as Chris Moore, but I would still boo him.

My favourite person to boo. It was fantastic as everyone would go mental at him whenever he came near.

I'd add Brian Deane.

Remember when he scored that penalty at the opposite end to us for Bury, instead of celebrating infront of his own fans, he sprinted the full length of the pitch to gesture to the Oldham fans.

More a list of people I'd like to boo - That :censored: who was at brentford then got sacked at Leicester after 5 minutes Martin "Race Card" Allen. Dennis "Judas" Irwin. Chris "sick :censored:" Moore. Paul "One greedy :censored:" Reid. Chris "Lying Judas Scum" Porter. Adrian "Lets kill Les" Little :censored: .

A few others, Furlong, Wellens, Rugby Ron, Micah Richards, (Andy???) Campbell etc.

Edited by leeslover

Guest sheridans_world

For those who dont remeber, Adrian Littlejohn injured Les half way through our last playoff season. Les was right on top of his form at that point and was unstoppable. I believe the only cover was David Miskelly (could be wrong) anyway, I (and a few others) believe that Littlejohn cost us automatic promotion that season, as we were without Les for a few months.

Also as slurms says, Furlong at QPR (for being sent off in the first leg then scoring the winner in the second leg).

Stuart Balmer! Just for being rubbish!

I'd do more than Boo if i ever clapped eyes on Chris M***e again.

Edited by sheridans_world