Crossley's complaint to the Ref

Just been browsing through the Donny fans forum, it seems Crossley's word with the ref and 4th official was because of a Donny fan shining a green laser into his eye. That goes beyond just putting oopposition players off as it is dangerous as well. Idiot.

Hopefully the DRFC CCTV cameras can spot who it was and punish as appropriate.

Just been browsing through the Donny fans forum, it seems Crossley's word with the ref and 4th official was because of a Donny fan shining a green laser into his eye. That goes beyond just putting oopposition players off as it is dangerous as well. Idiot.

Did you read the comments about the quality of their CCTV cameras? Can clearly read the programme over your shoulder! Shouldn't be a problem sorting out who did it then.

Did you read the comments about the quality of their CCTV cameras? Can clearly read the programme over your shoulder! Shouldn't be a problem sorting out who did it then.

Yes, sounds good. They're really not happy about last night's performance are they?! I have to say though, I agree with the comments that we've learnt how to play against them. Unless SOD shakes things up then I woudn't be surprised to see a similar result on the 8th.

Yes, sounds good. They're really not happy about last night's performance are they?! I have to say though, I agree with the comments that we've learnt how to play against them. Unless SOD shakes things up then I woudn't be surprised to see a similar result on the 8th.

They seem to have a few who are members on here as they've posted a few bits and pieces that have only been mentioned on this site.

New ground, new players, big spenders, they want it all. Doesn't always work like that.

You got a link to their forum please?

Ta

My god and I thought we had some moaners at BP.

This is one of the best I've found on there yet.

"is it just me......

swain_drfc Tue 27-Nov-2007 22:26:59

authenticated user: SWAIN_DRFC

or is everyone gettin sick of teams coming to the keepmoat to play the first half quite open and if there lucky enough to be drawing or winning just to put 10 men behind the ball and time waste

it really is gettin annoying im sorry but it doesnt matter how good you are you cant beat teams like that for example walsall, tranmere, oldham.

the only team not to do this, this season at the keepmoat is leyton orient

i feel that we will win more points away from home this year as teams will play more open football at there place and that will suit our game"

Awwwww. Poor lambs!

Somebody should write to the FA about those away team bounders doing that! :grin:

Edited by danoafc

My god and I thought we had some moaners at BP.

Very interesting!!

When I was coming out of the car park up to the first roundabout on the way home, some idiot in the car in front of me was shining a green laser at me, it's a good job we were stationary at the time because it was a real shock, came out of nowhere too!!

It's a shame i didnt have the forsight to get his reg!!!

What a complete idiot!!

Just had a look on the Donny forum, they dont half do some whinging. I like the bit on the Donny drummer, why wasnt he there last night. (maybe because he was to embarrased to use somebody elses drum)

Interesting reading...

"Was very poor last night wasnt it.Im sure JR will be upset with it but the club has to take some of the blame.

I kid you not the fact that you cant pay on the gate at the keepmoat knocks 2000 off the attendance of these games.

Any body who lives in Doncasters suburbs or even further like me just cant attend without monumental effort.

People just wont drive 25 miles and waste one and half hours just to get a ticket to do it all over again on matchday even if they dont work 9 hours a day.

Evening kick offs make it worse,as you dont have time to get home from work,scoff some tee,drive and then stand in line while the ticket office gives you a ticket miles from the group you normally sit with.

League games are the same as well,5000 season tickets means that only an average of 1500 people get tickets includeing away fans.

People can come on here and give one reason or another why you cant pay on the gate but the club agreed to this when the initial meetings about keepmoat took place and the fact still remains the club has lost a lot of money because of this..

Which is why people like me who have been s/t holders for years where sat in there armchairs looking at teletext."

They never heard of royal mail up there! :grin:

Interesting reading...

"Was very poor last night wasnt it.Im sure JR will be upset with it but the club has to take some of the blame.

I kid you not the fact that you cant pay on the gate at the keepmoat knocks 2000 off the attendance of these games.

Any body who lives in Doncasters suburbs or even further like me just cant attend without monumental effort.

People just wont drive 25 miles and waste one and half hours just to get a ticket to do it all over again on matchday even if they dont work 9 hours a day.

Evening kick offs make it worse,as you dont have time to get home from work,scoff some tee,drive and then stand in line while the ticket office gives you a ticket miles from the group you normally sit with.

League games are the same as well,5000 season tickets means that only an average of 1500 people get tickets includeing away fans.

People can come on here and give one reason or another why you cant pay on the gate but the club agreed to this when the initial meetings about keepmoat took place and the fact still remains the club has lost a lot of money because of this..

Which is why people like me who have been s/t holders for years where sat in there armchairs looking at teletext."

They never heard of royal mail up there! :grin:

It is a ridiculous system, there's no reason as to why there shouldn't be pay on the gate. When I first read you had to get a ticket I thought it would be because the new ground had those automatic turnstiles like they have at COMS. Yet I got a paper ticket from the Donny TO and just handed it to the guy standing in front of the turnstile. It's not that much effort to ask said gentleman to stand on the side of the turnstile and push his foot down when he's given money.

Guest sheridans_world

I assume the reason is to stop fraud and back pocketing.

Its easy to admit someone and pocket the money if you are one of 20 turnstile operators...

I assume the reason is to stop fraud and back pocketing.

Its easy to admit someone and pocket the money if you are one of 20 turnstile operators...

I think that is the case. Should be easy enough to combat though with a new build. Put an electronic counter on the turnstiles and tally up tickets sold against people through.

First defeat in 12 too :shock:

They definitely talk some :censored: on that forum. I went on there last night after the game to see what they thought of us, here is another view from them:

------------------------------------

Rigoglioso Tue 27-Nov-2007 22:54:20

The goal, or rather the timing of it, changed the whole complexion of the half-time team talk. We should have been comfortably ahead, as football wise keeping the ball on the deck we were destroying Oldham, yet we were going in level. Lewis really did impress me in the first half.

Second half, Oldham came at us more and look more rejuvinated and we struggled to contain them a little. They got a good goal after O'Connor slipped, and allowed McDonald to fire home from the edge of the area, after the right wing cross. After that, we struggled a bit really as heads went down, and despite Oldham's unsporting tactics, we never looked like getting back in the game.

------------------------------------

I don't remember us being unsporting or being destroyed at any point really. They had the upper hand for parts of the first half but it was hardly a domination. We didn't really sit back either. There were large parts of the second half that we spent in their half of the field.

Edited by LeylandLatic

It does seem sometimes like we might be the only set of fans who acknowledge the oppositions efforts. Like against Swansea, we admitted we were lucky to get the points and we knew already we'd faced a very good side. We had a really good go at Orient and even their gaffer wouldn't give us credit!

Every time we win a game it's because the opposition are terrible and gifted us the win <_<

It does seem sometimes like we might be the only set of fans who acknowledge the oppositions efforts. Like against Swansea, we admitted we were lucky to get the points and we knew already we'd faced a very good side. We had a really good go at Orient and even their gaffer wouldn't give us credit!

Every time we win a game it's because the opposition are terrible and gifted us the win <_<

I know, it's a good thing all these teams have off days against us or we'd be bottom of the League.

I think the Donny fans comments about our play are a reflection that we went 4-5-1 after the McDonald goal which led to lots of sideways passing and spells of posession whcih frustrated their players and fans. I think it has it's place although prefer more attacking options in general. Needs must I guess.

I think the Donny fans comments about our play are a reflection that we went 4-5-1 after the McDonald goal which led to lots of sideways passing and spells of posession whcih frustrated their players and fans. I think it has it's place although prefer more attacking options in general. Needs must I guess.

Maybe they see changing formation from one that's not effective to one that is as 'unsporting' :grin:

Maybe they see changing formation from one that's not effective to one that is as 'unsporting' :grin:

Just to clarify, one of their fans shone a lazer in Crossley's eyes and we passed the ball around superbly!

I can see why they thought we were unsporting.

They on the other hand were very sporting because after each passage of play we had in the second half, they seemed to want to kick the ball straight back to us when they finally did get it!

Just to clarify, one of their fans shone a lazer in Crossley's eyes and we passed the ball around superbly!

I can see why they thought we were unsporting.

They on the other hand were very sporting because after each passage of play we had in the second half, they seemed to want to kick the ball straight back to us when they finally did get it!

The number of Donny shots that went high, wide and handsome seemed inexplicable last night. Now we've found out that Chadwell was Donny and a lazer was being shone from the Donny end of the ground. Could it have been that Chadwell was in the Donny end and his powerful night-time vision was concentrated on the boots of the Donny players? :mmm: The truth is out there!