So we probably all agree that Pukka Pies and the Latique should return

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Those fish and chip crisps you could buy at the ground.

2. I preferred it when the manager and the whole bench were sat pitch side. You used to get a real insight into what the manager was going through.

3. Half time entertainment... anything (I love a brass band I do)

4. The damn scoreboard, as much as it wasn't state of the art, I loved it.

5. Rushtons originals (where do you get these from nowadays?) They always brought good luck

5. Rushtons originals (where do you get these from nowadays?) They always brought good luck

I know Rushtons are sold at the newsagents near the Co-op at Garden Suburbs, Hollins Road and at a shop on Chapel Road.

I don't remember them being sold at BP, but they used to sell Brimelows' cough tablets and mintoes from a bloke walking around the edge of the pitch. Happy Days!

I know Rushtons are sold at the newsagents near the Co-op at Garden Suburbs, Hollins Road and at a shop on Chapel Road.

I would gladly pay you double if someone could get me some. I thought they had gone out of production. Fantastic!!

The amount of people that have gone to me, "I've scored in front of the Chaddy End". Oh why can't the fans fixture come at at time when I have some money?

I scored a penalty against Peter McDonald at the Chaddy End in 1981 when I was mascot against :censored: Wanderers.

I want to see free flowing attacking fotball with an attitude of "we will score one more than the opposition" return to BP.