Planning Application Decision

Guest sheridans_world

Result !!!

Now get that stand down and get that work started before they change their mind :grin:

I will bet ten english pounds that my season ticket will not be valid for my current seat for the first home game of 2008 !

So now its time to play musical chairs to find a new seat :wink:

Result !!!

Now get that stand down and get that work started before they change their mind :grin:

I will bet ten english pounds that my season ticket will not be valid for my current seat for the first home game of 2008 !

RRE here i come!!! Woop woop

Result !!!

When will the work start??

Result !!!

Cllr Pendlebury tried to move an amendment removing the numbers of dwellings, but was ruled out of order by Chairman Bashforth.

In the event he was the only one to vote against.

Can I stop praying now?

:cardinal:

Cllr Pendlebury tried to move an amendment removing the numbers of dwellings, but was ruled out of order by Chairman Bashforth.

Can I stop praying now?

Nope! keep in contact with the big man upstairs! We still need full permission! :)

Guest oa_exile

Can I stop praying now?

Bet Cllr Pendlebury feels a bit of a prat , 10:1 lol :grin:

a mighty fine victory indeed - untold gratitude to the main players here [Diego, S_W,I_C & many, many others] who have worked so selflessly and hard in maintaining the pressure where it mattered!

Well done to everyone who played there part, however small.

:applause1: :applause1: :applause1: :applause1: :applause1::comeon::bluearmy::latics:

Result !!!

that better not be my tenner Rich!!!!!

Bet Cllr Pendlebury feels a bit of a prat , 10:1 lol :grin:

he won't even be aware he's a prat - we went from 2 Jags Bashforth to 2 hectares Pendlebury. He tried to suggest that the dvelopment would have double the density of a nearby estate development but his maths was woeful. He started by saying the pitch was 2 hectares (almost 5 acres!) and it was downhill from there...

have a look here

pitch sizes

"Football (International size: 0.62 – 0.82 ha)

The Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) dictate that for international matches, the length of the pitch shall be between 100 m and 110 m and its width shall be between 64 m and 75 m. The smallest international football field is therefore 0.62 ha and the largest international football field in 0.82 ha.

Cricket (Typically 1.25 ha; Lords 1.43 ha)"