Daniel Johnson joins on Emergency Loan till 5/1/15

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the smokers have been cleared out I know Wes, Grounds, Winchester, JCH and Harkins all smoke/smoked which for a professional football team is shocking its probably something the manager is determined to stamp out.

Millar as well wasn't it? That must have been a higher rate in that squad than the average for the age group. Even if it's a few a day that's going to take a bit out of your game and affect the level you reach over your career. A shame.

Most of the smokers have been cleared out I know Wes, Grounds, Winchester, JCH and Harkins all smoke/smoked which for a professional football team is shocking its probably something the manager is determined to stamp out.

Come on, surely you should have said "Probably something the manager is determined to stub out."

This place is slipping.

He lasted the pace though;

http://soccerlens.com/files/2012/02/stanleymatthews-cravenacigarettead.png