Oldham Event Centre (OEC)

It has a countdown to opening on 4th December.

That's a countdown to 'Winter Wonderland' whatever that is.

Also has a countdown to the start of the season.

I'll not risk the Xmas do booking then

Ah I see the other countdown now, diffferent on my second view

It says further down:

Opening in full in September 2015 the OEC strives to offer outstanding hospitality in unique surroundings, through clear, distinct values, ensuring excellent customer service and guest satisfaction.

So your Xmas booking should be OK o4U!

Nice looking site I feel.

Although I have just tried to download the Schedule at the Whats on at OEC and that starts from 4th Dec.

Edited by singe

Although I have just tried to download the Schedule at the Whats on at OEC and that starts from 4th Dec.

That would be right if all that's currently "on" is this Winter Wonderland thing wouldn't it?

Does anyone know what exactly that is by the way? A slap up Christmas Dinner job or is there more to it?

That would be right if all that's currently "on" is this Winter Wonderland thing wouldn't it?

Does anyone know what exactly that is by the way? A slap up Christmas Dinner job or is there more to it?

Sounds like they're really planning to deck the place out for Christmas and make a big push for works parties etc...

Picked up a winter wonderland flyer at the open event.....yes it is for Xmas bookings you could say geared up for works do's. I've left the flyer at work as we are hoping to go, but prices ranged from £27 quid on a Thursday or Sunday to just short for £40 for a Friday or sat.

There was no info on the menu as presume this will be worked on nearer the time, but ours works lot are hoping to go as it is more central for most of us too.

There was a New Year's Eve price too on it. It was just short of £50, again no menu.

I believe the Queen Elizabeth hall will be closing sometime so this could work out well for the club as there isn't anything near town corporate wise

Picked up a winter wonderland flyer at the open event.....yes it is for Xmas bookings you could say geared up for works do's. I've left the flyer at work as we are hoping to go, but prices ranged from £27 quid on a Thursday or Sunday to just short for £40 for a Friday or sat.

There was no info on the menu as presume this will be worked on nearer the time, but ours works lot are hoping to go as it is more central for most of us too.

There was a New Year's Eve price too on it. It was just short of £50, again no menu.

I believe the Queen Elizabeth hall will be closing sometime so this could work out well for the club as there isn't anything near town corporate wise

If that's true about the Queen Elizabeth hall, it would be nice if the council pushed any enquiries about booking there Latics' way

There was no info on the menu as presume this will be worked on nearer the time, but ours works lot are hoping to go as it is more central for most of

The Sample menu for the event was in the business packs - looks good