5 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Havant 1-2 Shezterfield

5-1-1 away from home since he turned up

1-7-5 before he arrived

Why did we ever let him go 😩

Love ya Shez 

Yet another miracle

Miracle? Ha. 

Non league manager next next year and the year after if he stays there. Guaranteed. 

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Miracle? Ha. 

Non league manager next next year and the year after if he stays there. Guaranteed. 

Regardless of the amusing nature of Shucky’s posts it always amazes me how quick you are to rubbish the reputation of a man who has got us our only play-off season since the Moore era and performed miracles to save us from relegation TWICE when we were well below evens with every bookmakers.

Disrespectful.

18 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Regardless of the amusing nature of Shucky’s posts it always amazes me how quick you are to rubbish the reputation of a man who has got us our only play-off season since the Moore era and performed miracles to save us from relegation TWICE when we were well below evens with every bookmakers.

Disrespectful.

I think you are taking all of this a bit too seriously.... 

54 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Disrespectful.

No class..

Saw the first 25 before on BT.

Why I checked I don’t know. Top 10 Sutton United 0-3 Can’t win Chesterfield.

Seriously Kowecki p*ss off with your he’s a non league manager garbage and will be the season after next, since he took over they have the 2nd best form in the whole league 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/conference-national/formtabelle/wettbewerb/CNAT?saison_id=2018&min=28&max=35

One of our greatest ever mistakes sacking him, fact. A side that couldn’t win and going to join Stockport is suddenly the best in the league. 

Seriously I f*cking hate the lack of respect and hatred to what he did for this club and his talents. Our greatest season in 21 years and two seriously miraculous escapes.

47 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Saw the first 25 before on BT.

Why I checked I don’t know. Top 10 Sutton United 0-3 Can’t win Chesterfield.

Seriously Kowecki p*ss off with your he’s a non league manager garbage and will be the season after next, since he took over they have the 2nd best form in the whole league 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/conference-national/formtabelle/wettbewerb/CNAT?saison_id=2018&min=28&max=35

One of our greatest ever mistakes sacking him, fact. A side that couldn’t win and going to join Stockport is suddenly the best in the league. 

Seriously I f*cking hate the lack of respect and hatred to what he did for this club and his talents. Our greatest season in 21 years and two seriously miraculous escapes.

Pumping the badge after that day at Chesterfield. Some bloke 💙

23 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Pumping the badge after that day at Chesterfield. Some bloke 💙

I really didn’t want a Shez binge tonight but that result and seriously 2nd in the form table for a bottom four side. The mans a f*cking genius.

Seriously our best season in 21 years but those two years he saved us are so underestimated, one year we were 1/20 at the bookies to go down. The other 1/8. They were great escapes and in one of them I’m sure we beat X of the top sides including Bolton.

But yeah a seperate note. The Hughes goal at Millwall in the 3-2 win, the Porter double at Forest on a Tuesday in a 2-0 win Chubb’s funeral, Davies 96th minute winner at Tranmere and the Baxter double at Forest get close but yeah that day at Chesterfield.

The atmosphere day that, 10 men dead and going down. Seriously 800 of us how the f*ck we took that many, carried us that day. We didn’t shut up all second half, a 0-0 would have been up there but the Clarke winner, still watch that to this day, my favourite ever blue moment. I do forget Sheridan (shock) was in charge that day as it was a Clarke moment and a fans moment.

That day if you were there you were there. The atmosphere in that away end literally carried us. 💙

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Page 2  😅

Continue with your protest about AL.

If we hadn’t sacked this man after Rotherham I can guarantee we’d still be in League One.

I genuinely even feel we’d be in the League One play-offs this week.

Fucking love you Shez.

Peter Clarke I love you even more. Chesterfield away my favourite ever blues moment .. ever 💙

4 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Page 2  😅

If we hadn’t sacked this man after Rotherham I can guarantee we’d still be in League One.

Fucking love you Shez.

Peter Clarke I love you even more. Chesterfield away my favourite ever blues moment .. ever 💙

Don’t do drugs kids

10 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Page 2  😅

Fucking love you Shez.

So you'd do Peter Clarke while Shez was standing in tears outside the door, asking himself over and over again what more he could have done? Some fan you are.

16 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Page 2  😅

Fucking love you Shez.

Shez was manager ? He gets the credit!

18 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Page 2  😅

Fucking love you Shez.

Chuckie22.....please give me a clue how you can guarantee we would still be in League One?

Just now, oafcshuck said:

Because he wouldn't have got relegated with that group of players.

You wouldn't have got relegated with that group of players

Still for the life of me can't understand how Wellens managed to :bat:

Archived