Shez has gone

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

Chuckie22.....where's the guarantee apart from words???

I’ll happily meet u with shuck, I’d love to meet shuck? Or we could have a vote ! In comparison to shuck, when off his tits! I’m illiterate, even when soba!

16 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I’ll happily meet u with shuck, I’d love to meet shuck? Or we could have a vote ! In comparison to shuck, when off his tits! I’m illiterate, even when soba!

That makes no sense at all, Chuckie22......but stick to the question.....how can you guarantee?

Just now, mikejh45 said:

That makes no sense at all, Chuckie22......but stick to the question.....how can you guarantee?

Well u can have my word ? Or we can meet, I know your a grumpy old man, but you bavk down when u know your being a dick. I’d happily meet with U and shuck it would be a pleasure and some fun! When u go bed,me and shuck could rock hard. In his defences! He is more literate than me , he’s up later than me , he’s younger than me, sadly he loves shez more than me and he definitely doesn’t have a 3 and 4 year old girl like me 15 MONTHS APART! Which is a pleasure and a pain! But let’s meet! Will have to be planned due to my kids and I hope that shucky isn’t a scaly that would be so sad. I frequent oddys now and again and there 

Is some sound scallys in there! But I hold shucky higher than them!

8 hours ago, latics22 said:

Well u can have my word ? Or we can meet, I know your a grumpy old man, but you bavk down when u know your being a dick. I’d happily meet with U and shuck it would be a pleasure and some fun! When u go bed,me and shuck could rock hard. In his defences! He is more literate than me , he’s up later than me , he’s younger than me, sadly he loves shez more than me and he definitely doesn’t have a 3 and 4 year old girl like me 15 MONTHS APART! Which is a pleasure and a pain! But let’s meet! Will have to be planned due to my kids and I hope that shucky isn’t a scaly that would be so sad. I frequent oddys now and again and there 

Is some sound scallys in there! But I hold shucky higher than them!

How do you happen to know so much about Shucky if you've never met him?

29 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I read what he writes ....

Nope....nothing you've said, using either of your names, has convinced me otherwise and why you keep up-boating yourself is a little bit strange.

So, back to the original question, Chuckie22, you said "If we hadn’t sacked this man after Rotherham I can guarantee we’d still be in League One".......how can you guarantee this? 

8 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Nope....nothing you've said, using either of your names, has convinced me otherwise and why you keep up-boating yourself is a little bit strange.

So, back to the original question, Chuckie22, you said "If we hadn’t sacked this man after Rotherham I can guarantee we’d still be in League One".......how can you guarantee this? 

I can guarantee it as John Sheridan would not have got that set of players relegated. 

8 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Only reason for the guarantee to be in question is that we'd have won the league this season and now be in the Championship. So you're correct, I can't guarantee it. Pretty confident we wouldn't have won promotion automatically though, so highly likely we'd still be in League One.

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

I can guarantee it as John Sheridan would not have got that set of players relegated. 

FFS...…. how can you guarantee something that can't ever happen?

You are extremely fluent in talking Bollox?

Have I missed a good reason for this to be resurrected?

I mean, I think Sheridan was a good manager for us, but he ain't here so why drag it out? He could have avoided relegation, we could all win the lottery, I could shit unicorns. All in the category of "things not to pin your hopes on" (me especially for that last one).

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Only reason for the guarantee to be in question is that we'd have won the league this season and now be in the Championship. So you're correct, I can't guarantee it. Pretty confident we wouldn't have won promotion automatically though, so highly likely we'd still be in League One.

WTF are you on??? Whatever it is ain't cheap.

Is it just possible, Chuckie22, you can just accept that JS is no longer here?

As it stands....you bleating on, several times a week, about him not still being here is taking up valuable space in the atmosphere!!! 

2 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

WTF are you on??? Whatever it is ain't cheap.

Is it just possible, Chuckie22, you can just accept that JS is no longer here?

As it stands....you bleating on, several times a week, about him not still being here is taking up valuable space in the atmosphere!!! 

It just bores me. It seems to absolutely infuriate you though ? Which I find slightly amusing. Until that starts to bore me too I suppose. 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

It just bores me. It seems to absolutely infuriate you though ? Which I find slightly amusing. Until that starts to bore me too I suppose. 

He loves a Good debate does old mikey boy 😂

6 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

How come Shuck isn't allowed to remember Shez but everyone else still circle jerks about 1990

Because one was the greatest time in the club's history and the other was putting off relegation from the third division for a year or two. 

24 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Because one was the greatest time in the club's history and the other was putting off relegation from the third division for a year or two. 

The 1915 lads laugh at those who reminisce about us being relegation fodder in the first tier. Nowhere near the greatest time in the club’s history...

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

The 1915 lads laugh at those who reminisce about us being relegation fodder in the first tier. Nowhere near the greatest time in the club’s history...

Fair enough. I'd far rather discuss that than stuff about Shez's great escapes. 

On 5/11/2019 at 10:31 PM, latics22 said:

After another night in your laboratory and downing a flask of elixor still bubbling from the bunsen burner................................................a few minutes later you become him :detectivegm0: 

Our greatest in 22 years. 

One of the best seasons sorry, the best season of football in 22 years.

Two miracle escapes.

I f*cking love this man.

Will walk the league with Gardner (already signed ITK) next season. 

Will be having a very very big bet on them. 

I actually completed the 06/07 under Sheridan 46/46

Malongo at home against Swansea. Rocky against Forest. The Porter double at Forest. Boxing Day at Rotherham. Rain at Gillingham. Snow at Swansea. Liddell’s Worldie at Brighton. Playoffs secured on the last day. Pogs elbow at home and the stuffing at Vale, followed by or before the debacle at home to Millwall.

I completed it Shez. Not done it for any other c*nt! Bring him home, NOW!

Archived