Shez has gone

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who signed the man who saved our FA Cup this season ..

A one man run over half the pitch, kept us in the cup.Who knows how much that'll be worth. 

Heart passion and guts. 

Who sighed him though?!

He's fucking shit and clueless though according to 25% of you lot. Balloons.

Thanks John 💙

How much? Freebie 😅 Genius.

Seriously, how can anyone dislike this man. 😩

Another story. 9 year old. 

Wigan 0-1 Oldham.

Live on Sky, when Sky wasn't big. Friday night. Under Sir Andy, Dux bagged late on, but one man won us that game, Sir John.

January. First team to win there that season, and ever. One man won us that game.

Sheffield Wednesday in our Yellow Horners kit. That penalty.

2006/2007. The best football in 22 years.

2007/2008. Bournemouth. Leeds. Gary Mac at Everton ( after 06/07 all this goes under the radar) 

Saving us from god knows where twice. Bolton. One man.

Yes I'll go on, but I genuinely don't get how some of you idiots don't respect him. Like 15/16, 16/17 and the football in 06/07. You forget the Everton game, the Leeds humiliation. One man.

Here's to you Johnny Sheridan 💙

3 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

I like the rants. Can imagine him having angry lines whilst furiously bashing the keyboard. "I'll tell the bastards".

To be fair, life must be alright for him if his perceived lack of respect for Shez is the thing that gets him most riled.

If FB does go, will anyone activate the ABS brakes? Anyone but Shez.

32 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Booze-fuelled postings noted but how many more on here reckon we’d have stayed up under Shez?  I do despite his stubbornness over the keeper situation and him being pissed off with the takeover, meddling etc.

It's history.

55 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Booze-fuelled postings noted but how many more on here reckon we’d have stayed up under Shez?  I do despite his stubbornness over the keeper situation and him being pissed off with the takeover, meddling etc.

Pointless speculation. 

15 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Wigan 0-1 Oldham.

Live on Sky, when Sky wasn't big. Friday night. Under Sir Andy, Dux bagged late on, but one man won us that game, Sir John.

January. First team to win there that season, and ever. One man won us that game.

2007/2008. Bournemouth. Leeds. Gary Mac at Everton ( after 06/07 all this goes under the radar) 

Yes I'll go on, but I genuinely don't get how some of you idiots don't respect him. Like 15/16, 16/17 and the football in 06/07. You forget the Everton game, the Leeds humiliation. One man.

One man x

The most amusing thing is he genuinely believes he is the only one that can see the positives of Shez's time here. 

It is ironic that he criticises others for ignoring Wellens' final games for the club, whilst rather conveniently ignoring Shez's! 

16 hours ago, Midsblue said:

Booze? Im not so sure!!!

On 11/18/2018 at 4:58 AM, oafcshuck said:

Wigan 0-1 Oldham.

It's easier to get a knighthood than an England cap theses days. 

On 11/18/2018 at 3:40 AM, oafcshuck said:

What else can you say

Richie 0-4 Sheridan

😅😅🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Jesus

Need anymore proof?

Shez is god and wouldn't have taken us down like that f*cking joker.

Loved Richie as a player but all you  shoot your load quick lads wanked over his 6 good games and then he took one of the best squads we've ever had down.

Tactically outclassed today, but that's because Shez is God 💙

Then again, we won, up the fucking blues 💙

Anymore proof of what??

Carlisle are currently one place above Latics in the League and we have been pretty crap so far this season.

Blackpool away last season was awful, Rotherham away was embarrassing.

Portsmouth away was fantastic!!

Shez has done great things for Latics and is rightly held in very high esteem, but every time he’s left Latics it’s been the right time for him to go because his magic wears off.

As for him being a god!! He’s managing a mid table League 2 side. I’d have thought he’d be doing a bit better than that with ‘god like’ status.

Oh and “one of the best squads we’ve ever had”?!?! 😂😂😂

Archived