Why are we shit during Christmas!

Looking forward to our games this festive period but suddenly realised I couldn't remember when we last actually won a game over the Xmas and New year games. 

Anyways I quickly checked (very quickly so could be wrong) and I recon it was New Years eve 2011 when we won 3 2 at Notts County!!

Any thoughts on why we have such a dismal record? 

Good time to change it this year I think 😁

Might have something to do with it generally being the time of year unpaid wages and shitstorms normally rear their heads, hopefully with the financial injection the club has been given we can look forward instead of over our shoulders on and off the pitch, I also feel we've a decent group of players who leave everything on the pitch and are giving everything for the club and manager, that alone will stand us in good stead.

3 minutes ago, philliggi said:

And we are still shit over Christmas by the looks of things 🤔

We were shit?  Give your head a wobble.  We should have had 2 or 3 first half and we defended poorly for all their goals.  But “shit”? Obviously not. 

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

We were shit?  Give your head a wobble.  We should have had 2 or 3 first half and we defended poorly for all their goals.  But “shit”? Obviously not. 

Correct, seen us play far worse and win, unfortunately up today against a centre forward who could be sold for a big fee in January. 

14 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Correct, seen us play far worse and win, unfortunately up today against a centre forward who could be sold for a big fee in January. 

He was immense today and unfortunately we couldn't cope with his physicality and movement, shame he felt the need to fall over whenever he was breathed on because he was more than capable of mixing it with our back four but I suppose that's the way the games going unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Lol it was tongue in cheek clearly it wasn't shit any moron could see that.