Sack your brother AL

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He really is a pain, won't make any recommendations of his own in case he's wrong.

I make them right or wrong.

Indeed. Nobody gets it right all the time unless they never actually say anything in the first place 

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Woods, Mills, Fage, Desire, Maouche, Nepo, Sylla, Wheater, Egert. Rest I'll judge when seen more. Seen enough of Vera though

Sums up your judgement, you havent seen Egert play for us yet, nobody has.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Sums up your judgement, you havent seen Egert play for us yet, nobody has.

Haha. You talking about judging a signing without seeing. I'm all for saying someone appears a decent signing and then happy to change my mind later of needed

It's the writing them off as shit before seeing them play that I don't get. That's something you can't do

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Haha. You talking about judging a signing without seeing. I'm all for saying someone appears a decent signing and then happy to change my mind later of needed

It's the writing them off as shit before seeing them play that I don't get. That's something you can't do

Waste of time with you, blocking you like I have your mate Kowenicki.

You can convince yourself you know it all to others.

3 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

We could have Manuel Neuer in net it still wouldn't make a fucking difference. Instead of belittling well established individuals over a fucking online forum why don't you delete your account and fuck off for good, please.

Bickering stopped, I've blocked mcfluff at last.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 students these days

Struggling to see what being a student has to do with being a fan of Oldham Athletic? How old are you? You're acting like a petulant 9 year old. Must be a great shame. Another leader you've defended ever so vigorously only to be proven wrong once again. Must be soul crushing. 

Just now, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Struggling to see what being a student has to do with being a fan of Oldham Athletic? How old are you? You're acting like a petulant 9 year old. Must be a great shame. Another leader you've defended ever so vigorously only to be proven wrong once again. Must be soul crushing. 

Havent defended him over stuff that he's clearly done wrong. Just called for a bit of balance with others. Keep enjoying your boycott anyway little fella

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Havent defended him over stuff that he's clearly done wrong. Just called for a bit of balance with others. Keep enjoying your boycott anyway little fella

I had a look through the AL positives thread the other day and couldn’t find anyone suggesting one genuine positive contribution he’s making to the running of the club. So what is there that provides balance?

10 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You're about as balanced as a seesaw with Big Daddy on one end and a toddler on the other.