Tumbleweed?

Seriously...what possible reason could there be for him wanting to stay here. His financial situation must be worsening by the week and he has absolutely nothing to sell.

He has lost the support of the fan base...there is nothing here for him anymore.

I think he will be gone before New Year or even earlier, especially if we exit the FA Cup.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Seriously...what possible reason could there be for him wanting to stay here. His financial situation must be worsening by the week and he has absolutely nothing to sell.

He has lost the support of the fan base...there is nothing here for him anymore.

I hope he will be gone before New Year or even earlier, especially if we exit the FA Cup.

FIFY

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

He has never had the support of the fan base...there is nothing here for him anymore.

I hope he will be gone before New Year or even earlier, especially when we exit the FA Cup to fucking Burton or fucking Salford

12 minutes ago, frizzell54 said:

FIFY

Fixed it further 

On 11/17/2019 at 9:17 AM, Midsblue said:

even COG bags a hat trick against Bury.

countless employment tribunals, 

ended up having to pay off tribunals as a result.  

A couple of minor factual clarifications here:

1.) COG hat-trick against Bury was in December 2018. We did beat Bury in October 17, but that was the game when Amadi-Holloway scored the late winner. 

2.) There haven't been countless Employment Tribunals under the Lemsagams. There's been 4. 

Technically there's no certainty that all 4 were paid off, they could easily have been withdrawn by the claimant, as the claimant was unwilling to risk the expense given the probability of victory.* However, in the circumstances I think it's a reasonable assumption that at least 3 were paid off. 

The fact we've gone backwards under the Lemsagams is undeniable. However, there are a fair few posters on here who are confident we'd have gone even more backwards under Corney. Perhaps even to the NW Counties League. 

*Little tip: The legal cover you can get with house insurance usually covers legal cover for Employment purposes. 

On 11/17/2019 at 9:17 AM, Midsblue said:

If this doesn’t encapsulate Lemsagam’s tenure, nothing does;

December 2017

League Position - 10th (League 1) or 54th in league pyramid

Points from automatic position - 6

Points from play-off - 3

Summary - Wellens on winning run, Doyle scoring for fun... even COG bags a hat trick against Bury.

November 2019

League Position - 22nd (League 2) or 90th in league pyramid

Points from automatic position - 14

Points from play-off - 12

Summary - 5 managers, squad rebuild twice with quality progressively getting worse, unrest on and off the pitch, countless employment tribunals, 0 player sales from ML stable of ‘finds”, two fan groups trying to oust the chairman/board

We’re still nowhere nearer evidencing what Lemsagam inherited financially, what he’s paid and where we stand financially now.  He’s barking that he’s pumped millions into the club, pumping hundreds of thousands in monthly.... on what?  He’s not paid rent to the landlords, refuses to pay rent to the OEC, sacked or ostracised high earners (so club doesn’t benefit from their trade) and ended up having to pay off tribunals as a result.  

BroMo legacy of recruitment in terms of player resales is £0, impact on playing side is MINUS 36 league positions.  Due respect to fellow League 2 sides but we should be permanently in play-offs but getting batters by sides we would have rubbed our hands if we got them in a cup-tie.

If he’s holding the club at ransom over an inflated sale price then the fans need to smoke him out.  Not just one boycott at Leyton Orient but every game thereafter.  

If he maintains the lie to the fans that he’s here long-term, prove it -

1. Sack BroMo immediately & before January window

2. Give DM a fighting chance of survival by paying off the deadwood that’s your brother signed and allow DM and a more knowledgeable DofF to sign players that will strengthen the team

3. Review DMs position come May and based on final league standing.  Is he the right person for this club or do you sign a manager who can get us back to L1 next season?  

Petition to change the sacking to BO&Mo. Should it be BOmo or MoBO?

21 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I think he will be gone before New Year or even earlier, especially if we exit the FA Cup.

Here lies the problem...I genuinely think the guy is in complete denial and thinks he can actually run a football club.

He will be seen as a failure and lose face within his circle of contacts if he quits, so he is imo unlikely to throw in the towel.

So far there is no clear indication that he is going to piss off quietly so I unfortunately think we are in it for the long haul 😔

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

Here lies the problem...I genuinely think the guy is in complete denial and thinks he can actually run a football club.

He will be seen as a failure and lose face within his circle of contacts if he quits, so he is imo unlikely to throw in the towel.

So far there is no clear indication that he is going to piss off quietly so I unfortunately think we are in it for the long haul 😔

Or until he runs out of money...........................................

Guest Stanley30

Lost interest now and barely even check on here either tbh. Gonna watch roughyeds instead moving forward and check for latics results in whatever league we fall to

14 hours ago, Stanley30 said:

Lost interest now and barely even check on here either tbh. Gonna watch roughyeds instead moving forward and check for latics results in whatever league we fall to

Make sure you log in at least once a week to let us know you're no longer interested or watching or we may worry about you xxx

Archived