I appreciate the moderators will jump on me for starting a new thread on this topic because I am aware that Rick Attwood has already put an appeal out.

I just wanted to add that we are trying to save costs at the club and this in an area in which fans cans help us.

I know some fans will not participate because they are strongly opposed to the move and I respect that.

We need a large number of people to complete the job to lessen the load on those who have already been good enough to come forward.

I am asking fans to come forward please to help with this task.

Your efforts would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Barry

I appreciate the moderators will jump on me for starting a new thread on this topic because I am aware that Rick Attwood has already put an appeal out.

I just wanted to add that we are trying to save costs at the club and this in an area in which fans cans help us.

I know some fans will not participate because they are strongly opposed to the move and I respect that.

We need a large number of people to complete the job to lessen the load on those who have already been good enough to come forward.

Kind Regards

Barry

Kind Regards

Barry

I'll try and match what your doing Barry

Kind Regards

Barry

Sorry if I am being thick but what exactly are you wanting people to do?

If it was Oldham/Royton way I would have done but its the opposit end of town. sorry... :disappointed:

Hope you don't mind a suggestion but how about you ask the local newsgents to get the paper boys/girls to deliver them with the papers. Or leave some flyers in the shops/post office.

I'll try and match what your doing Barry

Jolly

Let me know which day you want to help and I will pick you up when I am doing my lot.

PM me if you want a lift.

Regards

Barry

PS

It is good that you volunteer.

If they want the fans help why not give them say 5% or 10% off a season ticket, helps the club out and gives the fans something back in return

Because fans sometimes do things out of their desire to help the club ?

If they want the fans help why not give them say 5% or 10% off a season ticket, helps the club out and gives the fans something back in return

It's about saving the club some money in a easy to do fashion that cost's us nothing but time. I will steal a phrase, ask not what your club can do for you - ask what you can do for your club.

Because fans sometimes do things out of their desire to help the club ?

It's about saving the club some money in a easy to do fashion that cost's us nothing but time. I will steal a phrase, ask not what your club can do for you - ask what you can do for your club.

Thanks guys for seeing the bigger picture

Lags, once I get the ETA of the leaflets I will email you. cheers Fella

If they sort us an area out dude, u drive i'll post.....not entirely for tha move but, i am entirely for OLDHAM ATHLETIC

Ash cloud willing I can do Friday daytime, let me know if required.

Emailed the help@trustoldham address with my details, if you still need an extra hand (or pair of legs)

If they sort us an area out dude, u drive i'll post.....not entirely for tha move but, i am entirely for OLDHAM ATHLETIC

I'll be doing an 'hour' or so Saturday if anyone needs a lift?

PM if you do - cheers.

Have posted on the other thread that myself and the ball and chain might be able to do a mop up on Sunday.

Will let you know Rick before the end of the week

Richie is sorting some streets out brother

Fantastic - What ever time you can make over the week is great, many hands make the job easier for everyone.

Anyone wanting more info please email at work on richard.attwood@marshalls.co.uk

Thanks everyone

I have now collated the street names that have to be covered and I'm just about to assign a few streets to each person who has indicated that they can help.

The Leaflets will be arriving at the club mid afternoon Wednesday, therefore they will be available to be collected from Thursday morning.

Everybody that has either sent me a PM, email or mentioned on this thread, thank you very much. Anybody else wanting to help please let me know. I would rather have too many people doing it than not enough.

It is the difference from someone doing 5 streets and then only 2 streets ... :lol:

If you can let me know when your free, it can be any time at your convenience from Thursday to Sunday.

Thanks once again

Streets Of Failsworth that need to be covered

7wcwM.jpg

* Broadway from Lancaster Club to junction with Nuthurst Road

* Nuthurst Road between The Fairway and Risworth Drive

* Park Avenue

* West Avenue

* Bridport Avenue

* Barlea Avenue

* Onslow Avenue

* Risworth Drive

* A62 Oldham Road from Brown Street to Mill Street

* Hulton Street

* Hardman Street

* Ridgefield Street

* Mellor Street

* Poplar Street

* Albert Street West

* Mill Street

* Hobson Street

* Mill Lane

* Morton Street

* Hale Lane

* Old Road

* Bethel Avenue

* Booth Street

* Dean Street

* Mather Street

* Dalton Street

* Ash Street

* Beech Street

* Broadway, from Junction with Nuthurst Road to Moston Lane East

* Nevin Road

* Heppleton Road

* Annesley Road

* Chatwood Road

* Parkhurst Avenue

* Weston Avenue

* Eastwood Road

* Belgrave Road

* Dean Lane up to junction with Joyce Street

* Winifred Road

* Reliance Street

* Oldham Road south side between Hopwood Street and Eager Street

* Dulverton Street

* Old Church Street

* May Street

* Silk Street

* Holyoak Street

* Swift Walk

* Pirie Walk

* Gaskell Street

* Queensferry Street

* Dob Brook Close

* Stott Street

* Miriam Street

* Ashworth Street

* Farm Street

* Greaves Avenue

* Brooks Drive

* Propps Hall Drive

* Marlborough Drive

* Hoylake Close

* Greenways

* Dalmahoy Close

* Carnoustie Close

* Calverton Drive

* Leyton Avenue (off Joyce Street)

* Arbory Avenue (off Joyce Street)

* Lindrick Close

* Millfield Close

* The Fairway

* Muirfield Close

* The Links

* Guillane Close

* Williams Road

* Boar Green Close

* Joyce Street

* Shelley Street

* Dresden Street

* Clapham Street

I have had a few people who have pulled out so if anyone would like to do 2 or 3 streets and help out please let me know....

If you can spare an hour or two, it will get you a nice walk in the sunshine expected on sat :wink:

Thanks once again

I have had a few people who have pulled out so if anyone would like to do 2 or 3 streets and help out please let me know....

If you can spare an hour or two, it will get you a nice walk in the sunshine expected on sat :wink:

Thanks once again

Rick, my eyeballs have gone haywire. :shock:

Will you be co-ordinating this? Its so come Sunday, I can contact you so I know what streets are left over for us to do..Cheers