Kilkenny to Leeds!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't see that one coming. Official text view to perm deal

To be honest - I could... they are actually short of decent central midfielders, and thought they were snifffing around at the start of the season.... after how he controlled the game the other day it makes sense.... oh well... at least he wont play against us for the rest of the season... and it is a good move for the kid...

tell ya wat feck him!! always knew there was summat i couldnt stand about the little :censored:

Thats two jumped up little gob:censored:es Leeds have now then. As i've said many times, never wanted him back here after all the alledged problems he caused in the dressing room. I'm sure Shez won't panic and bring the RIGHT guy in for the club. NK isn't that guy imo, 1 good game in 5 is not good enough, at least we might be able to take set-pieces now as Taylor put some belting balls in from corners and free-kicks in pre-season. NOt bothered in the slightest, the lad was over-hyped in 04/05 and even more so this season.

sickening.

can't see the logic from Kilkenny's point of view.

unless it means he can stay on the wages Birmingham are/were paying him (with Leeds covering it all) rather than take a cut by coming to us or Doncaster? then get a permanent deal somewhere in the summer?

Edited by dfOAFC

To be honest - I could... they are actually short of decent central midfielders, and thought they were snifffing around at the start of the season.... after how he controlled the game the other day it makes sense.... oh well... at least he wont play against us for the rest of the season... and it is a good move for the kid...

Wouldn't it be great, to be singing NK, NK, what's the score, when Hughesy bags a last minute play-off winner at Wembley. That's for '87 yer tossbags! I can dream...........................................

sickening.

can't see the logic from Kilkenny's point of view.

unless it means he can stay on the wages Birmingham are/were paying him (with Leeds covering it all) rather than take a cut by coming to us or Doncaster? then get a permanent deal somewhere in the summer?

Why can't you see the logic? They are probably going to go up this season and will obviously be on more than we were offering. Good move for him. I'm not bothered either. :)

Silly little boy put money first...like many before him...very bad football move for him imo...and burnt his bridges here I feel...I wish him good luck but I feel like I have been kicked in the balls a bit...

Why can't you see the logic? They are probably going to go up this season and will obviously be on more than we were offering. Good move for him. I'm not bothered either. :)

the logic in him taking another loan deal rather than a permanent one.

obviously wasn't happy with the permanent options on offer I suppose.

Well, the club nailed their colours to the mast in trying to keep him (making him our biggest earner) but it's vital that money is spent on the right player and soon. The way we play, we can look very rudderless very quickly without someone of Kilkenny's calibre in the middle. Plenty of tryers and 100%ers but no-one with real nous to get balls into dangerous areas.

I'm hopeful we'll have a decent enough replacement though.