Kilkenny to Leeds!

to all you do gooders, wot the hell, - kilkenny can go and take a big running jump into the river ouse, yeah he may be a good player but is perfomances of late have been cr^p, and he knew he was going and was neva gonna accept any offer we made he has gone for the same reason as wellens money, no loyalty or i love Oldham rubbish, so why u wishing him all the best when clearly it is a load of old poppycock, he would have gone to bournemouth or whateva if they offfered more money

like has been posted the second time that Latics have put him on the map, it will really make my day if we beat them in the play-offs or even better we get promoted and they dont one because anyone who knows me knows i hate with a massive passion but to stick two fingers up to another player that has stabeed us in the back.

i hope the next time he comes to BP as an opposing player he gets booed to fk just like wellens, because it will be nothing more than he deserves.

contradiction in terms to all the well wishing

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

to all you do gooders, wot the hell, - kilkenny can go and take a big running jump into the river ouse, yeah he may be a good player but is perfomances of late have been cr^p, and he knew he was going and was neva gonna accept any offer we made he has gone for the same reason as wellens money, no loyalty or i love Oldham rubbish, so why u wishing him all the best when clearly it is a load of old poppycock, he would have gone to bournemouth or whateva if they offfered more money

like has been posted the second time that Latics have put him on the map, it will really make my day if we beat them in the play-offs or even better we get promoted and they dont one because anyone who knows me knows i hate with a massive passion but to stick two fingers up to another player that has stabeed us in the back.

i hope the next time he comes to BP as an opposing player he gets booed to fk just like wellens, because it will be nothing more than he deserves.

you ever thought about going to anger management?

...whereas this post I disagree with 100%. We didn't put NK on the map, we took him on loan. Why would we boo him? Leeds are a massive club and even if they don't go up this season, it won't be long before they're in the championship and either way, they'll get 20,000 + fans every home game. The lad has merely made a career decision and I hope that he has a good career, whatever that makes me in some people's eyes.

...whereas this post I disagree with 100%. We didn't put NK on the map, we took him on loan. Why would we boo him? Leeds are a massive club and even if they don't go up this season, it won't be long before they're in the championship and either way, they'll get 20,000 + fans every home game. The lad has merely made a career decision and I hope that he has a good career, whatever that makes me in some people's eyes.

took him on loan again for the second time, let me add, - leeds are a massive club so it wont be long before their in the championship?? wot the hell has that gotta do with anything about getting there. we are not a massive club but it wont be long before we are, either, or do you not think we will?? and doesnt matter if there is 20,000 or 10,000 thats got nowt to do wiv anything either

career decision i dont thinks so,

took him on loan again for the second time, let me add, - leeds are a massive club so it wont be long before their in the championship?? wot the hell has that gotta do with anything about getting there. we are not a massive club but it wont be long before we are, either, or do you not think we will?? and doesnt matter if there is 20,000 or 10,000 thats got nowt to do wiv anything either

career decision i dont thinks so,

So, please give us your intelligent reasoning as to why he has gone to Elland Road.

At Leeds on Monday he knew it would be his last game for the club. He could have easily played at 50% and made sure he didn't get injured because he knew he was off to a new club before his next game. However, he didn't, and he put in an absolutely fantastic display. Fully commited, and helped us wrap up 3 points with one of the best Latics performances I have ever seen. He always gave 100% (didnt always play well, but nobody always plays well), and he has now earnt himself a move to one of the biggest clubs in the country. They might be in our league, but they are a massive club. They will be out of this league by the end of the year, and so will KK.

After that performance on Monday I dont know how anyone can have any bitterness towards him. If that was his parting gift, then what a gift!

I am annoyed because its dirty Leeds, but I can totally understand why he has gone there.

Very well put Dave Ragg. At last, a mature post on this thread. I find a lot of this childish bitterness to our players and former players very embarrassing. Some of our fans need to grow up.

For some strange reason today is the first time i've heard him talk, thats one messed up accent, part cockney, part aussie which mixed together sounds makes him sound like a Saffa.

Oh and not too bothered either way, get an explosive winger and we'll forget Kilkenny was ever here.

He'd better hope that he can get hold of a white leotard to replace the blue one he wore with us ^_^

And we might actually start playing corners into the box now :D

I'd just like to point out that our 2nd goal against Leeds came from where?? He only did a few short corners in the 2nd half to kill time!

I know it was annoying against Walsall but i think he was under orders or else why would he of kept doing it when it was clearly not working and hasn't for the rest of the season??

I am gonna miss him, brought so much creativity and final ball as well as a goal or two which Wellens couldn't...

No hard feelings whatsoever!

Great gestures at the end of the Leeds game.

ahh :censored:, on reflection, good luck to him.

always came across as a decent lad whenever I spoke to him.

when we got him again this time round I thought he'd be the player to get us promoted, 2 years more experienced than last time round but, let's be honest, he's been good but not GREAT.

Tranmere and Leeds are the only truly outstanding performances that spring to mind.

just wish it wasn't Leeds. hate them with a passion.

horrible club. horrible manager, horrible fans.

So, please give us your intelligent reasoning as to why he has gone to Elland Road.

The same reason as Wellens went to Donny. MONEY MONEY AND MORE :censored: MONEY

Good Ridance to him

and the chance to play in front of 25,000 plus every other week, bigger profile and currently, a better prospect/resources of going into the championship than us and even Donny!!

As a talented young footballer, reason enough i'd say!!.....but that's not to say i agree with it! :mad:

Edited by futchers briefs

Killkenny said a few weeks ago that it was highly likely he would not extend his loan. OK he was talking about returning to Brum to see what his first team chances were once Bruce has left, but I can hardly see how he can be accused of stringing anyone along.

Yet another player who does a good job for us, but the minute he decides to ply his trade elsewhere he becomes crap, a greedy b*stard etc, ala Porter, Wellens, Beckett etc

I doubt whether there is anyone at the club who plays for the love of Latics only, and would be amazed if any of them were offered a pay rise and a move to Leeds they would turn it down, no matter what anyone else thinks.

It hurts because I think he’s a cracking player and I can’t stand Leeds, but some of the abuse he’s getting on here is bordering on the ridiculous.

Oh, and these corners he so poor at, it’s not like we’ve scored from all the others he hasn’t taken over the last few years is it.

Killkenny said a few weeks ago that it was highly likely he would not extend his loan. OK he was talking about returning to Brum to see what his first team chances were once Bruce has left, but I can hardly see how he can be accused of stringing anyone along.

Yet another player who does a good job for us, but the minute he decides to ply his trade elsewhere he becomes crap, a greedy b*stard etc, ala Porter, Wellens, Beckett etc

I doubt whether there is anyone at the club who plays for the love of Latics only, and would be amazed if any of them were offered a pay rise and a move to Leeds they would turn it down, no matter what anyone else thinks.

It hurts because I think he’s a cracking player and I can’t stand Leeds, but some of the abuse he’s getting on here is bordering on the ridiculous.

Oh, and these corners he so poor at, it’s not like we’ve scored from all the others he hasn’t taken over the last few years is it.

How can you class Beckett a greedt :censored: . I heard that a contract was never offered in the first place.

Good luck to the kid. Any player would take a move to a bigger club for more dosh, given the cance. Remember "True Blue Rooney" (yep, him that was an Evertonian through and through) buggering off to ...........

....... where was it, now? Oh aye, that lot are reputed to be richest in the land.

No matter what job you're in, you don't turn down a better offer from another employer. It will be something of a surprise if he isn't playing in the Championship next season. Could even be the Prem the season after. He wouldn't have done that at BP or Donny because, no matter how much we all want success for our club, realistically we won't hit the top flight for a few years yet.

Shez would have always known that he may not have stayed and, being the shrewd man he is, he'll have had ideas about replacements. So bid NK a fond farewell, thanks for being here and, who knows, we could be up against him next season in the Championship.

Most sensible thing I've read. I wonder how many on this board would reject a new job at a competitor for more money because they feel loyal to their current employer? For some reason we seem to expect every Latics player to do this.

Players are professionals, it's their job; and especially at League 1 level none of them are likely to be able to retire after they finish playing. This period in their life is when their earnings potential will be at their highest, they have to get a stable nest egg behind them now as when they finish with no skills or experience, who the hell in the real world will employ them?

I don't blame any player for moving on; it's very dissapointing at times, but we just have to move on and get on with it.