Gloryhunters

What's the going rate these days?

{edited due to poor use of punctuation}

A whole bloody quid. And it didn't even come out round here. It came out at High School Musical On Ice and was brought round in an envelope. :angry::wink:

Still, could have been worse, at one point I was going to HSMOI instead of to Goodison. After the car broke down on the way to Leeds how gutted would I have been to miss today as well?

I'll bet that was adamn site more fun with 5,000 than it would have been with "just" the diehards!

Very good! And yes it will have been. The games in the 2 rounds before might've been also if they'd turned up :grin: Sad that the point is again missed.

Anyway...as has been said, let's hope it converts a few, causes a few to start returning and causes some to be "interested" in us once again! :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

Very good! And yes it will have been. The games in the 2 rounds before might've been also if they'd turned up :grin: Sad that the point is again missed.

Anyway...as has been said, let's hope it converts a few, causes a few to start returning and causes some to be "interested" in us once again! :grin:

Who gives a sh*t about the 'point' today? We won, hopefully more will be encouraged to coming to a few League games. You can't expect the same number of people to be interested in a game against Crewe in the cup as you can Everton away. That's just not realistic.

Who gives a sh*t about the 'point' today? We won, hopefully more will be encouraged to coming to a few League games. You can't expect the same number of people to be interested in a game against Crewe in the cup as you can Everton away. That's just not realistic.

You just opened a can of worms :lol:

But i do agree :wink:

Speaking of part time fans- outside the ground on the way out, two lads from Oldham were discussing the game and both agreed that the big black lad at the back played really wel and one of them was so sure that he was called Stam!

Edited by oafckev

I brought a United mate, mainly due to having a ticket I didnt want to see go to waste. He was quiet on the coach and didnt much like the anti-united songs. Often started by myself, but he got into full swing soon enough and was arms out stretched singing "OWTB'S" at the top of his voice like everyone else by the end of it.

Alot of people probably didnt even realise he was a United fan. Bar the one's I told who he actually supported. To be fair to him, he is an actual born manc (he did give maddog the stupidest reason for supporting united - about a ryan giggs penalty he declared would decide who he supported.) - even if he does happen to live on Rochdale Road nowadays.

He phoned me up on the sunday saying everyone was spot on who spoke with him as he was apprehensive about being on the lash all day with a load of Oldham. He'll probably come a few more times in future.

Speaking of part time fans- outside the ground on the way out, two lads from Oldham were discussing the game and both agreed that the big black lad at the back played really wel and one of them was so sure that he was called Stam!

Must have been a reporter for that paper that had us as having Reuben Lomax and Kelvin Hazell!

Also MOTD commentary and their Kevin Lomax :lol:

At least get it right, you have a team sheet!

To hear 'Oh When The Blues' sung in full collective voice towards the end was fantastic. To think that I once heard two lads try to start that song at Goodison, which I still maintain was its first public performance. Listen out for it being adopted by Everton fans in the coming weeks! :grin:

I'm pretty sure we copied it from Sheffield Utd who sung "Oh when the Blades" to the same tune a few times at BP in the 80's/90's. However I've never heard them sing this in recent times, so I think we can claim this as our own now.

well if you watched setanta sports news at all today, you will have realised that Andy Ritchie's Oldham side beat Everton away, and have drawn ex oldham player...Andy Ritchie's Huddersfield side in the 4th round!! what a :censored: channel!!

That has to be the quickest managerial change in the history of the game!!! :shock: Prats!!!

I brought a United mate, mainly due to having a ticket I didnt want to see go to waste. He was quiet on the coach and didnt much like the anti-united songs. Often started by myself, but he got into full swing soon enough and was arms out stretched singing "OWTB'S" at the top of his voice like everyone else by the end of it.

Alot of people probably didnt even realise he was a United fan. Bar the one's I told who he actually supported. To be fair to him, he is an actual born manc (he did give maddog the stupidest reason for supporting united - about a ryan giggs penalty he declared would decide who he supported.) - even if he does happen to live on Rochdale Road nowadays.

He phoned me up on the sunday saying everyone was spot on who spoke with him as he was apprehensive about being on the lash all day with a load of Oldham. He'll probably come a few more times in future.

was that the lad who was outed in the first pub?? just before the beer mats started flying!