97 members have voted

1. 1. Sheridan to...

• Stay?
    • Or go?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but both sides of the argument have been done to death now.

On a different note, from now until Jan 1 2009 for every post match interview that Colin W**ker DOESN'T blame the officials after his team loses I will give £1 to a charity of OWTB's choice. Anyone care to join me?

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

I agree, but both sides of the argument have been done to death now.

On a different note, from now until Jan 1 2009 for every post match interview that Colin W**ker DOESN'T blame the officials after his team loses I will give £1 to a charity of OWTB's choice. Anyone care to join me?

I nearly choked on my beer listening to him tonight, there is never a dull post match interview when that guy is involved.

Im with OAFC0000 on this one, absolutely no point in keep changing managers everyother season.

no, you are right,there is no point in changing managers every other season,it's the "pointless coming" bit i don't get. managers and players come and go.i don't want shez to go but if he does so be it,we go because it's in our blood,it's our drug, our fix everyweek is the latics not the manager,jeez mr magoo could be in charge and it would'nt make a differance, well it might improve things a little lately.kof.keep our faith.

no, you are right,there is no point in changing managers every other season,it's the "pointless coming" bit i don't get. managers and players come and go.i don't want shez to go but if he does so be it,we go because it's in our blood,it's our drug, our fix everyweek is the latics not the manager,jeez mr magoo could be in charge and it would'nt make a differance, well it might improve things a little lately.kof.keep our faith.

We are just going through a blip thats all, ride the storm and come out the other end stronger and wiser.

All I have read over the last two days is Shez Out, Change the manager, he's lost the plot and whatever other tosh you doom and gloom merchants have been spouting. (You know who you are, no need to name names).

Quite honestly I am sick to death of it all, Since when has changing the manager every other season been the answer to anything, we have done it regular for the last 6/7 Years and we are no better off for it.

Granted Sheridan has made a mistakes and he has put his hands up and admitted it, he is new to the job and is still learning. The bloke is a really decent bloke and he is as frustrated as we are but getting on his case is not going to change anything. Try supporting the team and management team instead of constantly having a go all the time.

KtF

In Shez We Trust (Well I Do Anyway)

If it is possible to agree 1million% then i do.

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Pleased to see so far that the vast majority would like Shez to stay.

Was always going to be that way. Didn't expect any other result. Pointless poll IMO but hey people are entitled to their opinion even if 99% of the members disagree with it.

No it used to be my drug / my fix....but its just becoming as circus at boundary park with some fans.....

I got my season ticket before they sacked Ronnie....many others held out until he had gone and then rushed to buy (you know the ones that really care about the club).....and now where headingly slowly downt he route again....I do question is it all worth it ??

People might say look at the poll on the site but I remember being here with Ronnie....a few people shouting get him out and it snow balled....

Cut me and I bleed blue....always have and always will.....but its not much fun trying to support your team whent he very people who are meant to have the clubs best intrest at heart in reality dont.....7 manager in 11 years is a joke.....make it 8 and I think its resonable to ask whats the point when we are going to keep shotting ourselves in the foot.....I want 3 to 4 years of the same fella in charge....is that too much to ask!!!

Edited by oafc0000

one defeat in 16 league games, i think you are correct, sheridan out , that is just not good enough at any level of football, what a disgrace. games in hand and a young talrnted side still learning the game.

beating everton and leeds in their own backyard not a month ago but we should have scored more against them, rubbish performance boys! wheres the heart?

games in hand mid table , could make the playoffs, not good enough , we should be unbeaten and top of the division and pushing for europe in the cups. if we dont win the premership within the next 3 years i will not be renewing my season tkt, whats the point?

SORT IT OUT SHEZ!

No it used to be my drug / my fix....but its just becoming as circus at boundary park with some fans.....

I got my season ticket before they sacked Ronnie....many others held out until he had gone and then rushed to buy (you know the ones that really care about the club).....and now where headingly slowly downt he route again....I do question is it all worth it ??

People might say look at the poll on the site but I remember being here with Ronnie....a few people shouting get him out and it snow balled....

Cut me and I bleed blue....always have and always will.....but its not much fun trying to support your team whent he very people who are meant to have the clubs best intrest at heart in reality dont.....7 manager in 11 years is a joke.....make it 8 and I think its resonable to ask whats the point when we are going to keep shotting ourselves in the foot.....I want 3 to 4 years of the same fella in charge....is that too much to ask!!!

Just hope he stays with us

He could be fed up his lot just right now LEEDS might be tempting ( god i hope not)

Thank god for a bit of sense. I cannot believe some reactions on the board. Time was that seeing two of our players – one of them home-grown – selected for an international squad would have been an occasion to be proud instead of just giving people a chance to slag them both off.

The fact is that this season was always going to be iffy. We lost three key members of the play-off side when Wellens, Porter and Haining went and no one could have expected things to gel together as well as they have done for much of the season, albeit with a couple of good loan players. Like most people – and I am sure that includes Shez – I am dismayed that no reinforcements have arrived in January. Anyone signed now in the final couple of days will look like a panic buy, but it is still crucial that we get someone on board who can give us a cutting edge by getting good balls into the box. A David Eyres figure would presumably too much to hope for. But with proper service, I am convinced Hughes and Davies both have the ability to score a bundle of goals at this level.