97 members have voted

1. 1. Sheridan to...

• Stay?
    • Or go?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who shez? Personally i would,the guy gets it wrong so many times its laughable,and im not sure he has the right temprement for management.

just my opionion.

by the way i would be more than happy to see big jow back! :)

I want sherridan out,

With him blaming the fans for the teams poor home record is a joke.

Its obvious he cant get anymore from his team and he hasnt got the tactics to play against a negative opposition at home.

SHERIDAN OUT! or better to leeds so we dont have to pay him!

I want sherridan out,

Its obvious he cant get anymore from his team and he hasnt got the tactics to play against a negative opposition at home.

Hes right to blame the fans.

Booing people off at half time doesnt make them turn around and go 'Oh, theyre booing us, we must try better!' NO! Humans arent like that! When someone (or in this case hundreds/thousands of people) boo you, you want to give up! You go 'Oh, theyre booing us, whats the point... '

http://file028a.bebo.com/4/large/2007/01/1...b105078953l.jpg

:behead:

Sheridan Out!

Blaming the fans for Players not performing at home, Priceless.

Not this one again. I posted similar after Leeds and Everton (a), but no one seemed interested, curiously enough.

The man might be trying to take some of the pressure off the players by blaming something else, and I'm all for that. It's easy to be bamboozled by such a ruse: I believe that it is a worlds first in the world of professional sport.

:redcard:

well said BT

for those who want sheridan out who would you have replace him? ive been wondering since about the time there were rumours wednesday might be after him who we could get in if he went and i cant think of 1 person i'd rather have

well said BT

for those who want sheridan out who would you have replace him? ive been wondering since about the time there were rumours wednesday might be after him who we could get in if he went and i cant think of 1 person i'd rather have

I dont want shez sacking but should he leave for any reason, stan ternant was considered for the job and was interested in it before we got ronnie moore, someone like him would be fantastic for us, he has loads of contacts within the game - i mean he managed to get ian wright and gazza playing for burnley - which is one thing i think shez is missing, i know he knows people he played alongside but that doesnt help him in getting players in. Anyway im sure i'll get slated for that suggestion but never mind!!

I voted for shez in

Edited by Gemma06

I want sherridan out,

Hmmm... funny that you weren't saying this after Tranmere, or Millwall, or Leeds, or Everton.

Fancy a pint john?

WELL DONE & THANK YOU.

sorry.

......you started another poll saying sheridan out, then we went on our excellent away run, after beating leeds and everton you said sorry and how wrong you were, now 23 DAYS later you want him out again!

Some people on this board need to have a reality check.

keep sheridan.

Keep the Faith.

Edited by tony4938

taxi for oafc0000,and take your dummy with you.

Im with OAFC0000 on this one, absolutely no point in keep changing managers everyother season.

Bl00dy Hell i am saying we need a change but Breaking his legs is a bit much dont you think? :grin:

:stretcher:

We dont need change, we need a bit of stability.

I dont want shez sacking but should he leave for any reason, stan ternant was considered for the job and was interested in it before we got ronnie moore, someone like him would be fantastic for us, he has loads of contacts within the game - i mean he managed to get ian wright and gazza playing for burnley - which is one thing i think shez is missing, i know he knows people he played alongside but that doesnt help him in getting players in. Anyway im sure i'll get slated for that suggestion but never mind!!

I voted for shez in

no slating from me Gemma i see what youre saying there..much more sensible than some of the suggestions i was expecting. having said that i would still take sheridan over ternant if for no other reason than i think hes too old

ps i wasnt going to get involved in this argument but im sick of being the McNiven brothers so im tryin to boost my post count a bit :disappointed:

All I have read over the last two days is Shez Out, Change the manager, he's lost the plot and whatever other tosh you doom and gloom merchants have been spouting. (You know who you are, no need to name names).

Quite honestly I am sick to death of it all, Since when has changing the manager every other season been the answer to anything, we have done it regular for the last 6/7 Years and we are no better off for it.

Granted Sheridan has made a mistakes and he has put his hands up and admitted it, he is new to the job and is still learning. The bloke is a really decent bloke and he is as frustrated as we are but getting on his case is not going to change anything. Try supporting the team and management team instead of constantly having a go all the time.

KtF

In Shez We Trust (Well I Do Anyway)