I will say it........ Get Shez out!

Apparently it goes like this:

Hilstones top man holds the key to our future stadium plans regarding sale of land and property developers etc.

Well the rumour goes they aren’t doing so well and aren’t interested, so no cash to bring the dream true!

Our three Owners are downbeat and not willing to cover the losses anymore and are set to leave.

Its been going about a few weeks now cant believe nobody else has heard it?

I've heard about Hillstones going bust but not the rest of it :S

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the tall building?

ive worked out now - if you knew something you would actually tell us, you have no reason not to, and if anything would have justified yourself but you still wont tell us so therefore obviously a lie, which u told to try and keep yourself from looking daft.

guess what - it backfired!

Apparently it goes like this:

Hilstones top man holds the key to our future stadium plans regarding sale of land and property developers etc.

Well the rumour goes they aren’t doing so well and aren’t interested, so no cash to bring the dream true!

Our three Owners are downbeat and not willing to cover the losses anymore and are set to leave.

Its been going about a few weeks now cant believe nobody else has heard it?

Yes, because Hillstones are the only property developer in the world.

Yes, because Hillstones are the only property developer in the world.

No all our plans were done with Hilstones top man and involved cash through land sale and interested property developers.

Trouble is nobody else is interested and the owners aren't willing to subsidise us anymore.

New owners or Administration, that's all I have heard and the second is more likely than the first.

I thought it was rubbish too until a few other people told me the same story sorry but I know how quickly rumours can spread or in worse case bad news travels fast.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

No all our plans were done with Hilstones top man and involved cash through land sale and interested property developers.

Trouble is nobody else is interested and the owners aren't willing to subsidise us anymore.

New owners or Administration, that's all I have heard and the second is more likely than the first.

I thought it was rubbish too until a few other people told me the same story sorry but I know how quickly rumours can spread or in worse case bad news travels fast.

hillstone develop, and they get cash from it from many different sources when the ground is built, this is definately just a rumour!

we havent sold the land, and there will be plenty of investors interested in a new stadium it will bring loads of opportunities, f hillstone do not proceed there will be another one, TTA would havce stated something if it was a worry

well lets hope its not true and just get behind the lads....considering the injuries i think we have had a good season.....

Obviously I hope it’s not true and its just a rumour that’s spiralled out of control but I cant believe nobody else on here has heard the same rumour?

honestly people we would have heard a statement from the club, a new stadium gets everyone jumping because so far with english clubs it has brought success to all parties involved in other stadium projects,

we wouldnt sell the land we worked hard to gain, we would let someone develop on it then recieve a bit of the cash we make from it when it has been built.

honestly people we would have heard a statement from the club, a new stadium gets everyone jumping because so far with english clubs it has brought success to all parties involved in other stadium projects,

we wouldnt sell the land we worked hard to gain, we would let someone develop on it then recieve a bit of the cash we make from it when it has been built.

Middlesborough? didnt they go down shortly after their new ground was built?

Nobody is jumping in oldham to invest as people should be doing!

Interest is slow in terms of investment and thats a fact.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Eddie mGurk you are a tit. I have been off here for the last half an hour. I have logged back on thinking you would have answered the simple question, yet you still haven't. What is the point in referring to something if you aren't prepared to back up your claim.

Schmeichal - DID HE SIGN?

Constantine - LEEDS IS IN YORKSHIRE LAST TIME I LOOKED, AND SHEZ USED TO PLAY THERE.

Macca - HE WAS ALREADY ON RM LIST TO BRING IN

Bertrand - OBVIOUSLY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PHILISKIRK DEAL

Cywka - HE STAYED 3 WEEKS, AND SHEZ NEVER PLAYED HIM (WHAT A WASTE THAT WAS)

Kilkenny - ALREADY HAD A AFFINITY WITH THE CLUB FROM LAST TIME, AND HE DID A NUMBER ON SHEZ

And your point is.... We can look at his other transfers if you like???

Before I read any further this is quite possibly the most frustrating post I have ever read

Edit: Well that was interesting to say the least!

Edited by Stitch_KTF

Yes Middlesborough went straight down but went straight back up and have stayed their ever since Long term these developments help clubs. Their hasn't been any rumour in the press about TTA leaving this is the first I have heard of it, and I think it is just that a rumour you maybe right but I will only believe it when I see it.

I think the points penalty Boro got was more to blame for them going down.

I know how this rumour about Hillstones started. The Hillstone boys were in the Chron the other week about how they won't be spending anymore money on Chadderton FC (they won't be paying anymore contracted players) since it has cost them alot of money repairing the ground after it's been hit by vandals who have destroyed roof after roof, and because the ground is owned by the public they can't put a padlock on the gates.

Someone see's that Hillstone won't spend money, put 2+2 togother and come out with Hillstone are having money problems.

I'm sure if Stipey reads this he'll have more information,I seem to remember from jklatics that he's 'in the know' at Chaddy FC.

Edited by Senor_Coconut

Guest M_OAFC
I'm taking what I see you clown!!!

* I am seeing Livermore playing anywhere but the left land side of midfield (where he played for Hull in the Championship)

* I am seeing Taylor play on the left when he is clearly a right sided player

* I am seeing Eardley's game nosediving because he is clearly not a leader and shouldn't be captain

* I am seeing arrogance every time he has to answer a question to the press, Latics world, etc

* I am seeing a team who clearly are not being motivated (every blue moon) even when we are 2 points from a top six place

* I am seeing a manager who is currently being saved by a excellent crop of young players

* I am seeing a managger who clearly has no wider contacts within the game (from a transfer prospective)

* I am seeing a manager who feels the need to single out players to the press.....

* I am seeing a poop league and a wasted opportunity

*I see dead people

Lots of rumor about falling outs behing the curtain with key players.

Well done the kids, Well done Hazell, Stam Allott - Thats all I can muster from this season. They are making Shez look half decent.

I for one hope he is not here next season, he is well out of excuses and his bull :censored: bingo is getting really boring. If this league wasnt so poor, we wouldnt be even discussing all this play off nonsense. The starting tempo against Millwall, Swindon, Hartlepool was awful, no drive or passion, that has to come from the manager... Play offs, cant believe some muppets on here believe the rubbish he comes out with.

NEW MANAGER PLEASE, before we brings anyone else in from yorkshire (sheffield).

Trying to keep the faith by a thread!!

I havnt got time for muppets like you.

There was some thread on here this morning about Hillstones going bust but then it just disappeared. Now this is the official messageboard are we being moderated by the club as well and they're covering the Hillstones story up?

Or possibly that an untrue statement was removed as potentially libellous?

I don't think that everything hinges on hillstone, after all haven't ryder and dutton sold quite a few properties over the years, I think they may have a few contacts in the building trade.

This is probably all speculation due to the current economic slow down in the housing market, but in relation to a 700 property development on owned land, it's nothing to worry about.

The housing boom has led to builders making fortunes, but that in turn has led to plumbers, brickies and sparks being able to charge higher rates and to estate agents making fortunes too. Any downturn in the housing market, coupled with cheap labour from within the EU will minimise any loss of profit.

hillstones are making a killing on the victory apartments on union street! they got a good deal on the space because the council is apparantly "eager to improve the towns face" in other words eager to make money, they got it at bargain price anyhow, and now they are makin a lot of money back on them!

btw has anyone seen these? considering one when I get this new job! might get interview with police station in chaddy!

chickers watch out! lol