what is sheza problem with jarret

Didn't they have a bit of a slanginfg match when he was subbed the other week? Maybe we should compliment shezza on successfully motivating jarrett by giving him a rollicking!

i hope sheza is eatin his words he as scored 3 in 2 now i would be makin him clean my boots

Didn't they have a bit of a slanginfg match when he was subbed the other week? Maybe we should compliment shezza on successfully motivating jarrett by giving him a rollicking!

I agree, whatever he has said to him seem's to have worked-very well. He looked a diffferent player yesterday. One worthy of a hat-trick easily! :blush:

Didn't realise Shez had a problem with him. What "words" is Shez supposed to be eating?

Yes Jarrett reacted badly to being subbed in that game. BUT that and being dropped to the bench for the Donny game seem to have motivated him - he's been fantastic since!

Edited by garcon

I agree, whatever he has said to him seem's to have worked-very well. He looked a diffferent player yesterday. One worthy of a hat-trick easily! :blush:

it might of worked ye but no need for it the games he played him on the bence we dint win n yesterday proved with him on where a different team

You're wearing blinkers danny.

Jarrett was great in his first game, but was frankly poor for a few games after that ... and was quite rightly subbed and dropped. I don't doubt Shez had words with him then, and as said above that seems to have done the trick because since then (2nd half at Donny and yesterday) the lad has been absolutely superb.

it might of worked ye but no need for it the games he played him on the bence we dint win n yesterday proved with him on where a different team

I'd try and get Jarrett, Livermore and Constantine signed up in pre-seaon.

Hopefully they'd be free but on a decent wage.

We were gonna pay Killkenny £8,000 a week.

Get all your injured players back and bobs your uncle.....automatic promotion next season.

Crossely,

Eardley, Stam, Hazell,Livermore,

Taylor,Jarrett, Allott,Liddell,

Hughes, Constantine

Subs

Gregan,Davies,Lomax,Kalala,Macdonald

Jarrett was great in his first game, but was frankly poor for a few games after that ... and was quite rightly subbed and dropped. I don't doubt Shez had words with him then, and as said above that seems to have done the trick because since then (2nd half at Donny and yesterday) the lad has been absolutely superb.

shez subbed him after he was playin mint the other week he is right to be pissed off with him and we was losin and at doncaster he started wolfy instead of him when mac was injured

Yeah. Since Carlisle he's been pretty poor and ineffective but yesterday and the 2nd half at donny showed us what he's capable off, and possibly his strongest position. When he arrived he kind of occupied the holding role, spreading the play but he was far more dangerous when played further forward. His size helps him with this and shrugs off defenders challanges fairly easily, especially given how physical some of the Hudds players were.

As for signing him... I think Shez may have him in mind, but what worries me is consistancy. It's OK having a performance which gets everyone salivating but one every 8 or 10 games ain't good enough. Let's hope Shez persists with him in the same role for the rest of the season to see how he goes.

Something Shez learned from Cloughy during his brief stay at Forest.

Its called being the team Manager .... sometimes players need praise as well as a :censored: to get them to improve their game. Jarrett as been showing some class but only in short spurts during games. Yesterday he performed for the full 90 minutes and looked fit for all those minutes, therefore Shez didn't need to sub him.

To be honest Danny not sure what your point is ???? Bollockings are part of the game and a big tool in the managers methods of getting players to perform .... this happens week in week out from Fergie to Joe Bloogs running a pub team on a Sunday morning. Jarrett his a big boy, he knows the score.

Something Shez learned from Cloughy during his brief stay at Forest.

i dont think many people know he was injured and lacked match fitness when he came.his foirst game he wanted to prove he still had it and did to a certain extent,but then he has been a bit hit and miss..

maybe shez has taken him to one side and told him if he proves he is capable of consistant performances there may be an offer for him to sign full time......

the very same thing with constantine,how many people were calling him a donkey after his first two games.....now its all sign him up,we need him.

again he was lacking in match fitness when he came here due to being injured most of the season,but now is getting fitter and his sharpness back....

if there was a chance of signing them both come the end of the season for not much money,then i would say its a risk worth taking as constantine is proven at this level...but others may dissagree

I'd try and get Jarrett, Livermore and Constantine signed up in pre-seaon.

Hopefully they'd be free but on a decent wage.

We were gonna pay Killkenny £8,000 a week.

Get all your injured players back and bobs your uncle.....automatic promotion next season.

Crossely,

Eardley, Stam, Hazell,Livermore,

Taylor,Jarrett, Allott,Liddell,

Hughes, Constantine

Subs

Gregan,Davies,Lomax,Kalala,Macdonald

Gregan on the bench instead of Stam - not in my lifetime!

i also seriously doubt Liddell will be first choice next season! we need Taylor on the right without a doubt!

Crossley

Eards, Greegs, the nut, big ears

Livermore,Jarrett, Allot, Night walker

Hughes, haven't decided yet

So yesterday's performance hasn't convinced you that Livermore is a central midfielder then?

With our current squad i reckon needs must

Ideally we'll sign a left winger - keep taylor on right

Move livermore inside and then MAYBE push jarrett up the pitch.

Would this work with Hughes though?

Gregan on the bench instead of Stam - not in my lifetime!

i also seriously doubt Liddell will be first choice next season! we need Taylor on the right without a doubt!

Crossley

Eards, Greegs, the nut, big ears

Livermore,Jarrett, Allot, Night walker

Hughes, haven't decided yet

How about playing yesterday's starting 11?

Also prefer Stam to Gregan, who is just as capable of making gaffes the same as Stam, but he is less mobile.

KEEP THE FAITH

maybe shez has taken him to one side and told him if he proves he is capable of consistant performances there may be an offer for him to sign full time......

And when he's got himself fixed up for another two years which Jarrett will we see? The one from the Carlisle and Hudders game, or all the rest?