Win a signed Latics shirt and help me out..

I'm doing a draw for a signed Latics shirt for anyone who helps me out by voting for me to win a new car on the Revolutions Bin the Banger competition. I'm down to the last 20 bangers and need some more votes so I don't have to keep parking my battered old K reg citroen next to the players' snazzy black Audis and BMWs - even the trainees have tinted windows and alloy wheels! Please help me out by texting BANGER 04 and sending to 82100. Reply to this post to let me know you've voted and I'll put you in the draw to win the signed shirt. I've heard one of the other contestants is a City fan and has got loads of votes down there - one more reason why I want to win it!

Texts cost 25p which is not bad to be in with a chance of winning a signed shirt.

Cheers

Lois in the Club Shop x

I'm doing a draw for a signed Latics shirt for anyone who helps me out by voting for me to win a new car on the Revolutions Bin the Banger competition. I'm down to the last 20 bangers and need some more votes so I don't have to keep parking my battered old K reg citroen next to the players' snazzy black Audis and BMWs - even the trainees have tinted windows and alloy wheels! Please help me out by texting BANGER 04 and sending to 82100. Reply to this post to let me know you've voted and I'll put you in the draw to win the signed shirt. I've heard one of the other contestants is a City fan and has got loads of votes down there - one more reason why I want to win it!

Texts cost 25p which is not bad to be in with a chance of winning a signed shirt.

Cheers

Lois in the Club Shop x

Have done! Good luck.

Cheers

Lois in the Club Shop x

Just voted, all the best.

That's great thanks - Latics fans are THE BEST!!! I'll put you all in the draw. It's down to 20 cars and another 5 cars get knocked out at 5pm tomorrow. It finishes on the 26th April. Mine's the oldest car in the competition and I've never won anything in my life so it would be amazing. :bblue2:

Guest oa_exile
Ive voted for you twice Lois, so if i dont win the signed shirt then it's a fix :grin:

Oi ! :angry: Take a very close look at this owl's leg , it also tried to cheat me out of a Signed Shirt <_<

owlryu03.jpg

I will be watching these results very carefully :grin:

Done! I used to drive an N-reg Punto so I know how you feel! :grin:

Best of Britsh Lois.

You have my vote too, Lois.

I drive an X-reg Punto and know just how you feel. I'd love to bin it - last six months - oil sump, suspension, bearings, punctures, head gasket, blown spark plugs and the current ailment is a blocked oil filter I can't get at because a couple of the screws have rusted... :disappointed:

You have my vote too, Lois.

I drive an X-reg Punto and know just how you feel. I'd love to bin it - last six months - oil sump, suspension, bearings, punctures, head gasket, blown spark plugs and the current ailment is a blocked oil filter I can't get at because a couple of the screws have rusted... :disappointed:

You have a car? Flash get.

I've texted, Lois. Good luck :)

It might be over doing it to call it a car...

I had mine for almost a year;

Head gasket, new brake discs and pads at the front, rear section of the exhaust after it fell off(!), oxygen sensor, rear suspension arms and bushes and to top it off the heating didn't work!

Loved it though, would happily have another!

What's the car on offer in this competition?

That's great thanks - Latics fans are THE BEST!!! I'll put you all in the draw. It's down to 20 cars and another 5 cars get knocked out at 5pm tomorrow. It finishes on the 26th April. Mine's the oldest car in the competition and I've never won anything in my life so it would be amazing. :bblue2:

Keep the Faith Lois,

About 10 years ago I won a Nissan Terrano ( 4 x 4 worth £18000 even then) in a prize draw at Tesco. Apparently there were 43000 entries!

Edited by LaticsPete