I live in Norden on a hill. From our conservatory window we can see spotland. The amount of "Dale" fans in Tesco earlier was a joke. Loads of black and white banners etc.

My mate is a seson ticket holder and is going to Darlo in his "I WAS HERE WHEN WE WERE SH*T" T-Shirt.

Not bothered who goes up, but at least its an away game I can walk to.

Edited by pukka

just wondering is there any dale fans for the next 2/3 weeks?

i will be supportin them. well hope they go up that would be an amazin match too look forward to next season.

I really want Dale to come up, would be nice to have a proper local derby again. Stockport wouldn't be too bad either, we always take shed loads there. I remember in the Dowie play off season when we packed out the side stand and the one behind the goal, perfect setting for an Eyresy last minute thunderbolt.

Same reason I want Leeds to stay down (apart from just generally hating them) it would be a good away game to go to and guarentees an increased gate at our place.

Would love Dale to come up although I wouldn't be suprised if they blew their chance again, Imagine how many we'd take to Spotland next season!

I'd love Dale to come up as it would really give us something to look forward to next season.

I'd also be happy to see Darlo come up as it is a new ground to tick off.

Hate us with passion (the relationship is very similar to City and us) but we'll always look at them as our favourite nephew whist we are Uncle Knob Head to them. Come on Dale the BIFFOS are rooting for you :wink:

KOTK

its currently 1-1....dagnall just equalised

Not sure what this is all about but ......... I was born and bred in Rochdale and yet I'd love nothing more than them to loose badly in the play-offs :blink:

i only want them to go up because it would be a match to look forward to next season. instead of havin huddersfield as our derby lets have a proper local 1 with dale.

Just got back from Darlo

My dale mate came to Blackpool last season in our Play off so I thought I would return the favour.

Both sets of players looked tired - But I'm sure that Dale will come through !

If Perkins and Dagnall play better next sat - The Dale will win

Just got back from Darlo

My dale mate came to Blackpool last season in our Play off so I thought I would return the favour.

bloody glory hunter :lol:

Just got back from Darlo

Darlington were utter pap... if Rockerdale dont get past that shower then yet again they only have themselves to blame... was actually quite gutted they got beat in the end, but I got over it very quickly... as I thought if sodding Rochdale get to wembley before we do then there is something seriously wrong with this world...

... we need em to stay down anyway... who else are we going to sell wolfy to???

Just got back from Darlo

yeah, yeah, yeah. I didnt believe your excuse for being there one bit. Interesting how many Latics you could spot :wink: Not overly fussed with the last minute goal. Doesnt change the game an awful lot as dale would have gone for the win in the 90 no matter if it'd stayed a draw on saturday.

Cracking day out with some very welcoming daley's on the mini bus I was on (only knew 3 of them on the morning). The bus had former Charlton player/Leg-end Mark Stuart (played for them in the 80's and had a massive affro - bald as a baby's bum nowadays). He seemed to like telling me about how good Shez was as a player and he recalled playing against him in the playoff semi against Leeds in '87. Still seems overly chuffed that they knocked leeds out at a very hostile Elland Road.

Perkins was all over the place, definately think darlo watered the ground that heavily on purpose before the game as it's funny how it was only dale players fallin on their arses. Defence was all over too - though Stanton's back this saturday so they'll be far better defensively. Dagnall was motm by far, unlucky to hit the bar and spurned one or two chances.

Dont know what wardle or the others thought but darlo's ground despite being another bowl was pretty impressive. Nice design on the outside and a cracking view. Big screens a great feature. Would think it'd give a very different look if it only had the usual 3,500 in though. They also have the hottest pie's in the world and the slowest service when it comes to serving alcohol. Stupid how you have to queue up twice for a pie and a pint.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

They also have the hottest pie's in the world and the slowest service when it comes to serving alcohol. Stupid how you have to queue up twice for a pie and a pint.

I scrolled down and thought it read 'hottest pie girl in the world'. My first choice for promotion would be Dale, but I would also love County to go up as I have a few mates that support them and the banter would be great, the thing about a couple of my County supporting mates is that they beleive they have fantastic away support, like the 500 they normally take to us :rolleyes:

This I'd like to see, a few thousand Dale fans with A4 print outs trying to sing Wonderwall...

Learn the words!

and

There you go. Very surreal and suprised so many all round the ground joined in. Could tell the people who actually knew the words half way through it, especially seeing as there wasnt a song sheet to be seen.

Lyrics seemed very fitting to the occasion. Bet even Wardle was singing along :wink: