Is it me.....

Has the volumes of Man Utd scum shirts increased over the last week. I have even seen 3 of the Grey one, you know the one that clashed with the crowd... lol.

On a serious note, drag every plastic red to BP tomorrow for Ernie... I will be giving them hell from 11:30am.

Ernie 4 England

Has the volumes of Man Utd scum shirts increased over the last week. I have even seen 3 of the Grey one, you know the one that clashed with the crowd... lol.

On a serious note, drag every plastic red to BP tomorrow for Ernie... I will be giving them hell from 11:30am.

Ernie 4 England

a mate of mine is a united fan (a proper one, has a season ticket and has done since around 1990). he was planning to go to wigan but couldnt get a ticket so he is going to the pub instead. was going to come in the box with us tommoro, but would miss the kick off of the united game, and wouldnt get a decent view of the screen, so he is going in the pub from 2 o clock instead.

the reason im telling you this, instead of just turning down the ticket for the box flat, he apologised for not coming, but has put £15 quid in the kitty anyway.

He openly admits he wants Oldham to do well

They arnt all bad, I actually want them to win the title tommoro, Mainly because there is more chance of Scholes coming here next year if they do the double, but also for my mate.

Just for the record, he has come along to many a latics game in the past, spending his own money (ie not a freebie)

a mate of mine is a united fan (a proper one, has a season ticket and has done since around 1990). he was planning to go to wigan but couldnt get a ticket so he is going to the pub instead. was going to come in the box with us tommoro, but would miss the kick off of the united game, and wouldnt get a decent view of the screen, so he is going in the pub from 2 o clock instead.

the reason im telling you this, instead of just turning down the ticket for the box flat, he apologised for not coming, but has put £15 quid in the kitty anyway.

They arnt all bad, I actually want them to win the title tommoro, Mainly because there is more chance of Scholes coming here next year if they do the double, but also for my mate.

Just for the record, he has come along to many a latics game in the past, spending his own money (ie not a freebie)

the only loud ones are the ones who go in the pubs,and dont even know how to get to cold trafford.

i worked with many a red over the years,but the majority were all season ticket holders.

when manure were on the tv the other week me and my mate went into the local club,and it was crawling with em,all with pints on the snooker table and generally shouting the odds to anyone who would listen,so we turned the big light on,set the snooker table up and watched them all trot off to find another pub.lol

mate you disappoint me - i work with one who is season ticket and went out last night with two of em one of em who goes regular( for the record alangroves perm) chris Butterworth but i dont want em to win today

fair play to your mate for wot he did tho i say that

Edited by neiladamsheadband

I don't mind the proper fans all that much, it's the ones who claim they are massive fans but when it boils down to it they don't really care, it's all about supporting the 'winning team'. A lad i live with didn't go to watch it at the pub today because he thought it would be too hot in there!!!! So he just listened on the radio while talking to us sat outside our flat, that's just a ridiculous excuse! Unbelievably celebrated the goals as well, so he cares about them winning but not enough to sit in a hot pub to watch it?! Never been to old trafford like so many of the other glory hunting fans i might add. Another actually went to Wigan despite boycotting Man U a couple of years back over the Glazer take over, obviously just can't get enough of that glory hunting.

Aside from that, kudos to your mate for donating.

for me, the more United win, the more kids around here are brainwashed into supporting a team they will probably never actually go and see... to the detriment of Oldham Athletic.

I think we'd be in a much better position if we didnt have the world's richest club competing with us on our doorstep.

I blame the parents!

D_S is right, blame the parents. Despite being born in Manchester and being raised in Rochdale there is know way on God's earth I would have been allowed to support anyone other than Latics. My Dad would have thrown me out ont the streets!

I actually had a mate who claimed he was a united fan and when we got to the premier league, he was suddenly a latics fan and actually came to wembley with us and supported latics against united. As soon as we we were relegated, he claimed he was a united fan. I pointed out that if he was a united fan he couldnt have wanted latics to beat them but he just couldnt see it, and that is why I hate UNITED SCUM.(HE ISNT A MATE ANYMORE BY THE WAY!!!)

D_S is right, blame the parents. Despite being born in Manchester and being raised in Rochdale there is know way on God's earth I would have been allowed to support anyone other than Latics. My Dad would have thrown me out ont the streets!

Absolutely right, scummer parents who breed more scummers none of who know were the theatre of nightmares is but are the still th biggest ManUre fans ever, Idiots.

Absolutely right, scummer parents who breed more scummers none of who know were the theatre of nightmares is but are the still th biggest ManUre fans ever, Idiots.

driving my tram today i've seen nothing but united shirts!! saying that i did see one solitary city fan trying his best to hold his head high too...good on 'im!!

sort of looking forward to when the 'sweaty socks' invade tomorrow and wednesday, most of the armchair reds will soon don another type of clothing...

what really naffed me off though last weekend..

i was working for the crewe game as i already use up about a weeks holidays for home games..and just got back into the crewroom as eardley added his second goal..

it came up on sky sports news and sort of thinking aloud / and how he seems to be better in midfield etc etc...

i said " nice one eardley! "

this artist of a armchair red shouts out.." well that's a name that just rolls of the tongue "...well as you can imagine, and bearing in mind my company have sent me on THREE anger management courses, i let him have it with both barrels...

my parting coment was... " you may never have heard of him, but at least i have seen the lad play live!! "

quickly followed by, .." and another thing, when my team plays at home you won't find me in work! so what's your excuse? "

......... " i can't get any tickets.." .... " it's too expensive!.."

shall i book myself in for course number FOUR???

THROWERS!! each and everyone of them...

Edited by thetramdriver

Forget course number four., Just take the chance to run him over sometime... :grin:

This is the best one. After the Ernie game on saturday we tried to find somewhere to have a drink and a chat without being interupted by all these plastic scum. We went to hart to topper in town, knowing they dont have a TV. I have never been more amazed when two guys at the bar took a call, advising them that United had gone 2 up at Wigan. The two men then started to sing we are the champions, We're all going to Moscow!!!! I have never been more embarrassed for anyone in my whole life. Its time to give up when you cant even find a ###### TV to watch it on.....

I also saw a group of lads, half of them in Chelsea shirts, walking casually around town while the CL semi was on. I mean I've made the decision not to travel up to the odd game because it was on TV, but bloody hell, it's not exactly that much hardship to go and sit in a pub for a couple of hours is it?

i was working for the crewe game as i already use up about a weeks holidays for home games..and just got back into the crewroom as eardley added his second goal..

it came up on sky sports news and sort of thinking aloud / and how he seems to be better in midfield etc etc...

i said " nice one eardley! "

this artist of a armchair red shouts out.." well that's a name that just rolls of the tongue "...well as you can imagine, and bearing in mind my company have sent me on THREE anger management courses, i let him have it with both barrels...

Shame we don't have players with names that just roll off the tongue like:

Ji-Sung Park

Edwin Van der Sar

Nemanja Vidic

Michael Carrick

Craig Cathcart

Fangzhou Dong

Tomasz Kuszczak