Good job we didn't make the playoffs...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder when the idiot who originated this topic will be along again?????

:D

Still, it's good that you livened things up on a quiet Monday morning and nice to see the return of the feral cat. Creeps along; craps on your doorstep and then buggers off while others argue over the mess.

See you in a few weeks when you have thought of some other jibe such as "Shez's 2-fingered salute" or "Shez - We have given up on the Season" - neither of which were true at the time but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good story eh? :)

I don't think the OP is an idiot but he perhaps has missed out on the fact that we have been able to make this signing while potential rivals for players like Kieran Lee such as Leeds and more notably Doncaster are still involved in Season 2007-08.

I don't think the OP is an idiot but he perhaps has missed out on the fact that we have been able to make this signing while potential rivals such as Leeds and more notably Doncaster are still involved in Season 2007-08.

On this topic... dont know if anyone has seen this yet...

Robinson Signs for Leeds..

... can understand money talks, but i'm sure the Swans could offer him decent money... and if Leeds stay down he will look like a right idiot...

.. plus I was quite glad to get him out of the division.. best player in it IMO... however, he will occupy the wing berth currently held by Mr Kilkenny... Hmmmm

Had we not been knocked out of the playoffs this time last year?

Your point???

I could have sworn your gripe is about the lack of signings this close-season.....

If it's about last season..... er....... move on!

Had we not been knocked out of the playoffs this time last year?

What the f*ck has that got to do with anything?

The fact two players have signed on the dotted line today is an absolutely clear indication (to anyone with a braincell) that we started the process of identifying and negotiating with possible signings much earlier than we could have done if we made the play-offs.

Just because you can't actually SEE any activity (until the final signature), doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Tell me, when you close your eyes do you think that makes you invisible? (Just wondering, like).

Edited by garcon

I still dont understand his point!

Even though we did get knocked out of the playoffs we were beaten by a much superior side who have held their own in the champinship. We were'nt ready to go up.

His point is that Sheridan will relegate this side last season this season next season as he is rubbish and will take the side nowhere. Even if he were to take the club up it would be bad as we would only get relegated again some time in the future, possibly when Sheridan has moved on.

His point is that Sheridan will relegate this side last season this season next season as he is rubbish and will take the side nowhere. Even if he were to take the club up it would be bad as we would only get relegated again some time in the future, possibly when Sheridan has moved on.

Nah, his point is that, despite having two extremely good seasons on the bounce under Sheridan, he'd still prefer Ronniesaurus to be our manager. Although Lord alone knows why.