Good job we didn't make the playoffs...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know why everyone is wetting themselves. We’ve signed a goalie whose team finished bottom of the league and a lad who could turn out to be the next Michael Clegg.

Surely that's a different argument. You do like changing the goal posts, don't you?

I don’t know why everyone is wetting themselves. We’ve signed a goalie whose team finished bottom of the league and a lad who could turn out to be the next Michael Clegg.

Could see that quote coming a mile off no doubt you will find the negative angle on the next signing and as we haven't signed anyone in the last what 20hours will find a negative angle on that too as has been said you really are clutching at straws.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Perhaps you were hoping we'd resign some old has been like Ricketts on a big fat wad instead of promising/highly rated youngsters on 2 and 3 year deals?

Or pehaps you're just shifting the posts as maddog suggested in order to try and avoid looking like a moron courtesy of your original post?

SAD MAN!

Out of interest, is Sheridan still 'a joke', in your opinion?

Out of interest - how can you call yourself a SUPPORTER of this club...???!!!! I've read thread's you've initiated before and I'm not sure whether you're just in it for the attention or if you actually think your points have merit. :angry: