Merchendise Idea

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They would probably sell well, but could you honestly see us getting Kieran Lee if that tee shirt had been put out? Definatly not the best idea for Links between the two clubs. We actually have a really good relationship with United over the years.

They would probably sell well, but could you honestly see us getting Kieran Lee if that tee shirt had been put out? Definatly not the best idea for Links between the two clubs. We actually have a really good relationship with United over the years.

We've never really had a close tie with them have we really? It's mainly been City over the years.

Any relationship we did have with them was ruined after we sueued them over the Chris Brown affair (think that was his name).

Not sure about the t-shirt but the comedy noses in that picture are awesome, get 'em sold!

:lol:

:shock:

My god - now you mention it.... anything you want to tell us diego...?? Have a fling with a Girl with the surname Adams in your youth???

... that actually is quite uncanny....

:wink:

Edited by BigfinLatic

My god - now you mention it.... anything you want to tell us diego...?? Have a fling with a Girl with the surname Adams in your youth???

As OWTB is an online community I only think it fair to support our afflicted friend :wink:

All the support you need

Edited by oafcprozac

As ive said before, the merchandise in the club shop at present is crap.

It is, and I also love the hilarious sizes the always have in stock....

Went in last week to buy the home shorts and socks... they only had XXXL Shorts and Junior Socks in stock.... Brilliant.

I dont know, but is merchandise not something that falls under the remit of the Commercial Manager??? Sure i could be corrected, but yet another indication of the great job that "Casper" is doing...

.. probably also down to the kit manufacturer, if we had a dcent one, sure we would ahve better stuff... although I do actually quite like Carlotti... better than Pony, or the utterly awful Sparta anyday....

I think it always has been to be honest....

As is the majority of all football merchandise really...i suppose its for the kids and the real passionate fans who want to own everything though. What kind of merchandise do people actually buy? I only get the shirt if i think its a nice one

Edited by wozz_oafc

Not sure about the t-shirt but the comedy noses in that picture are awesome, get 'em sold!

When you've played as many games (of football) as me and Neil, the old hooter is bound to suffer a few scars - ask Steve Bruce! B)

As is the majority of all football merchandise really...i suppose its for the kids and the real passionate fans who want to own everything though. What kind of merchandise do people actually buy? I only get the shirt if i think its a nice one

I think your right. I dont even buy the shirts any more. Think a grown man in a replica shirts looks a little sad really :lol:

Definitely not!! I hate yellow kits, its hard to pull off nicely, Villereals is probably the only half decent one

The big problem next Season will be the "yell-ows, yell-ows" chant that fans of all teams wearing jaundice-coloured shirts routinely sing.

How can that replace the modern day unique classic "We all play in Blue and Tangerine"?

The big problem next Season will be the "yell-ows, yell-ows" chant that fans of all teams wearing jaundice-coloured shirts routinely sing.

How can that replace the modern day unique classic "We all play in Blue and Tangerine"?

"We all play in flourescent yell-ow, flourescent yell-ow" has a modern ring about it...........unfortunately! :disappointed: