Dont be suprised if there

is a signing either Today or Monday :wink:

F5 at the ready.

....or tuesday or thursday...definatley within the next two months anyway!

Name your source so we can ridicule :grin: Please not another Taylors Dad moment - this man has a lot to answer for! B)

...or is it another crusoe lie!

....or tuesday or thursday...definatley within the next two months anyway!

Name your source so we can ridicule :grin: Please not another Taylors Dad moment - this man has a lot to answer for! B)

To defend crusoe, I can't see how you can accuse him of lying?

Guest oa_exile
To defend crusoe, I can't see how you can accuse him of lying?

Why ? In the words of Bob Holford it's about Crusoe "Delivered the Goods" ^_^

Guest oa_exile
Exactly what goods am I supposed to deliver? I posted a rumour I heard, but withheld the name. Is there a problem with that? You know, next time I'll not bother, the amount of whining it's caused.

:sign0003: You were happy to post up the "Rumour" now you are the one whining on about it :)

Exactly what goods am I supposed to deliver? I posted a rumour I heard, but withheld the name. Is there a problem with that? You know, next time I'll not bother, the amount of whining it's caused.

Dont listen to Exile Crusoe... I liked the rumour... if it wasnt for that and the story of three words then the last month would have been very boring... I have every failth in you being vindicated, and basically, you covered your bases so much no matter who we sign you can claim he was your man :wink:

Can I just go on record as sying I've heard no rumours nor been put in the know by anyone in or outside the club as to future/possible signings. Can I also whine now about any possible accusations of getting said rumours or insider knowledge wrong or indeed right. I would also like to defend myself now against any future accusations or attacks on me personally for giving out false information or indeed lack of information about any insider knowledge that I have indeed been informed about and there for could have started a rumour thread for my fellow tics. Did anyone else see Keith Gillespie and hills with Alan Hardy a week last Friday?

Guest oa_exile
Dont listen to Exile Crusoe... I liked the rumour... if it wasnt for that and the story of three words then the last month would have been very boring... I have every failth in you being vindicated, and basically, you covered your bases so much no matter who we sign you can claim he was your man :wink:

.........As i said

:sign0003: You were happy to post up the "Rumour" now you are the one whining on about it :)

So why has he gone defensive all of a sudden ? :blink:

I like a good rumour as much as the next poster but having a tant because posters start to question what is happening or an update on the situation ......... :unsure: he knew when he posted there would be some flack IF it didnt come off.

Lad needs to chill out a bit :grin:

Can I just go on record as sying I've heard no rumours nor been put in the know by anyone in or outside the club as to future/possible signings. Can I also whine now about any possible accusations of getting said rumours or insider knowledge wrong or indeed right. I would also like to defend myself now against any future accusations or attacks on me personally for giving out false information or indeed lack of information about any insider knowledge that I have indeed been informed about and there for could have started a rumour thread for my fellow tics. Did anyone else see Keith Gillespie and hills with Alan Hardy a week last Friday?

:lol:

Well done Lags... conceal the gem on a post hidden in a seperate thread, and after a disclaimer so long that no-one may bother reading it... :wink:

Think the only answer anyone can give is..... :lipsrsealed2:

(for the record, i was in Cuba, so no I didnt..)

.........As i said

I like a good rumour as much as the next poster but having a tant because posters start to question what is happening or an update on the situation ......... :unsure: he knew when he posted there would be some flack IF it didnt come off.

:stupid:

.........As i said

:lol:

Whoa there sherriff!!!

Another boring day at work?

... as i said though... the player he indicated could be bloody anyone... even I have played at Old Trafford, however didnt quite make it to the chmapionship... however, I'm keeping things close to my chest, but dont be surprised to see me at BP in the next couple of weeks or so... :wink: *

*to buy the new away shirt and get Leeds/Rochdale Tickets

That's pretty unfair in the extreme. Crusoe was correct in the O'Grady information, and always stated that the other player was quite a way off signing but is someone we were interested in.

To call him a liar is a bit out of order IMO.

Is that a rumour ? are after signing Shane ? :grin:

Ba Dum Tish... could see it a mile off.... I'll set em up, you take 'em home...

We may do, but then again we might not, but we might, but its not really probable, but there is always a possibility! (could swap him for Thompson?)

The only thing I'd hang Crusoe up for would be if he posted a thread starting the rumour Kalala had found a mug....er club and an announcement was imminent. Only cos my legs would ache from jumpin around with glee!

.........As i said

I don't get it exile, it must be because it's written down rather than how you are saying it.

You are having a tant calling him a liar (pretty strong stuff IMHO) :youroff: , yet you call him to chill.

He said the signing might not come off.

I can't seem him having a tant at all, but you came across as having a sulk calling him a liar.

Oh well, the problem with messageboards I suppose.

I am sure we are all chilled now