Roy's HT entertainment on LW

Gordon had a dump I believe and Gregan is MASSIVE .... Didn't know they were that close to the players!

Gordon's on Soccer Am's 'Team Mates' this week........................

"Who's the longest in the shower?" Erm.........................................................

Gordon had a dump I believe and Gregan is MASSIVE .... Didn't know they were that close to the players!

Christ, i'm glad i went to do the ironing at half time.....

...still think Maher's supposed to be pronounced 'Marr' though.

Think the guys were giving you an 'extra' insight for your first time on LW Bob

Don't think it's Bob's first time Mark. Think he's borrowed LW before, hasn't he? :wink:

Does the commentary team know they were broadcasting live dumps & player critiques?

Can someone explain to the others who didnt have LW what happend?

Thanks

No problem Razza. Here's what I heard:

At HT on LW the break is usually silence while the commentators (Gordon and Roy) do what they need to do... They used to go back to the studio when it was Radio Cavell but that's now finished. Anyway, Gordon must have forgotten to turn the microphone off and we were treated to Roy shouting Dennis (whoever he is) and telling him Gordon had gone for a dump. Then Roy gave his opinion on some of the players. I couldn't make out a lot of what was being said because of Burnley's PA.

At the start of the 2nd half, it sounded like Gordon then switched the mike off thinking he was switching it on and there was a bit of silence. Unless my LW was experiencing interruptions, which it does now and again.

OK £10 to charity if Roy or Gordon says at the end of the first half on Saturday something along the lines of Dennis, just checking the mic's off, and so we know, they know!

Anyone else chip in, we could have a few quid going to charity and a very funny in-joke!!!

Edited by singe

No problem Razza. Here's what I heard:

At HT on LW the break is usually silence while the commentators (Gordon and Roy) do what they need to do... They used to go back to the studio when it was Radio Cavell but that's now finished. Anyway, Gordon must have forgotten to turn the microphone off and we were treated to Roy shouting Dennis (whoever he is) and telling him Gordon had gone for a dump. Then Roy gave his opinion on some of the players. I couldn't make out a lot of what was being said because of Burnley's PA.

At the start of the 2nd half, it sounded like Gordon then switched the mike off thinking he was switching it on and there was a bit of silence. Unless my LW was experiencing interruptions, which it does now and again.

Cheers dude!!

we were treated to Roy shouting Dennis (whoever he is) and telling him Gordon had gone for a dump.

Dennis works for the water board - he has to be informed every time Gordon sends a log downstream, so they can prepare themselves at the effluent treatment works. :sign0068:

Dennis works for the water board - he has to be informed every time Gordon sends a log downstream, so they can prepare themselves at the effluent treatment works. :sign0068:

Thanks out of theblue, I am visualising a Giant Redwood floating down a river now!

Towards the end of HT Roy could be heard saying "Hello", as if answering a phone. A few seconds later there was a click as the mike was switched off. Someone had obviously rung Roy to let him know they could be heard.

I was surprised at Roy's moaning - so different from his 'on-air' persona :wink:

It was all a bit disappointing really. No major revelations - not on LW anyway! :shock:

Guest oa_exile
Towards the end of HT Roy could be heard saying "Hello", as if answering a phone. A few seconds later there was a click as the mike was switched off. Someone had obviously rung Roy to let him know they could be heard.

I was surprised at Roy's moaning - so different from his 'on-air' persona :wink:

It was all a bit disappointing really. No major revelations - not on LW anyway! :shock:

Not on the same level as Ron Atkinson then ? :)