Collection of 'Oh My God Hughes Is Leaving' Wind-ups

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking about Wenks, yes he certainly is on hs own on this one! :lol:

Hughes wouldnt go to Wolves.

Hughes is not good enough to play for wolves at the moment and would be a step back for them.

If Hughes goes to wolves then i will ban myself because its never going to happen, He owes Oldham Athletic too much and wouldnt go there, this is just a fishing trip by Wenks but theres a massive hole in his net!!

Don't think so.

Nope he's living with his wife and little daughter(s) ...seen him carrying a little girl on his shoulders in diggle a couple of weeks back with his wife...don't know if he has more than one ...

Theres absolutely NO WAY he's going anywhere...especially Wolves. Do none of you remember his interview on Channel M not so long back? Saying he's settled here now and absolutely loving it, loves the staff, the players, the facilities and the fans...and he said his main aim is to help Oldham get promotion this season.

A move to anyone is definatly not likely...a move to Wolves is just plain stupid.

You cant see it or your source cant? Your talking sh!t mate Jog on to eastlands you plank!

im not being funny, but i dont come on here to get abuse. Like i say i am passing on information which i myself hope is false for our sake. I hope moderators will have a word with this lad

Yes Lee Hughes is on his way out. We have accepted an offer from Wolves and he is at the club now. We are really going to struggle for promotion if this goes through. Sad times. Please stay Lee

Your source has got mixed up with the famous LaticsLee, who Wolves want to advise some of their fans on what to do when arrested. :wink:

You cant see it or your source cant? Your talking sh!t mate Jog on to eastlands you plank!

You my friend are a cock of the highest order, that is all.

im not being funny, but i dont come on here to get abuse. Like i say i am passing on information which i myself hope is false for our sake. I hope moderators will have a word with this lad

Wenks, you don't make it easy for yourself though do you?

Everybody else, please show some restraint when posting - can I also point out that hoax posting carries the eternal penalty of being an absolute liar known to all, for the rest of your online life. Check your sources before posting.