Potential postponement?

Just been looking on ONIGP and it seems a few of their fans reckon that bearing in mind the last couple of days' rain, if it rains through the night, as it could very well do, then the game will be called off.

Don't think it's worth overly worrying about, but keep an eye out before travelling, party people.

bloody hell we are thinking its could be called off. look at us against tranmere the weather at our place that was bad.

Anyway good to hear gregan is back and taylor could be back. hughes defintaly out.

I Think I Preferred It When You Typed Like This But Made Sense.

Just been looking on ONIGP and it seems a few of their fans reckon that bearing in mind the last couple of days' rain, if it rains through the night, as it could very well do, then the game will be called off.

Don't think it's worth overly worrying about, but keep an eye out before travelling, party people.

Nothing on both official sites to suggest a possible postponement so unless there's a deluge I reckon it'll be on!

However they might be waiting for all our tickets to go before announcing the possibility.

They would get a much lower gate for a rearranged night game...unless of course we are still top!!!!

Nothing on both official sites to suggest a possible postponement so unless there's a deluge I reckon it'll be on!

However they might be waiting for all our tickets to go before announcing the possibility.

They would get a much lower gate for a rearranged night game...unless of course we are still top!!!!

Annouced today there's only 100 of the pre sale allocation tickets left. However there's still just ya 1500 places remaining for pay on the day punters!!

tranmere had a friendly against bolton called off in july if memory serves me right.

Yes they did, when the drains on the road next to the ground flooded. I live on Wirral where it has rained all last night and all morning - don't want to be a doom merchant but suggest all check before travelling.

Yes they did, when the drains on the road next to the ground flooded. I live on Wirral where it has rained all last night and all morning - don't want to be a doom merchant but suggest all check before travelling.

In July they were probably just looking after the pitch for pre-season...no point cutting the pitch up for a meaningless friendly!

I for one hope it is called off. Can't make it tomorrow but should be able to make a re-arranged game midweek.

So it's a very selfish :pray: from me!

Couldn't have put it better myself. This would be the first meaningful Latics game I've missed for almost 3 years!

Come on that rain!!!!!

Yep a tranmere mate of mine has it down as 50/50 and basically echoes the above doubts mentioned by tranmere fans.

I for one hope it is called off. Can't make it tomorrow but should be able to make a re-arranged game midweek.

So it's a very selfish :pray: from me!

Kind of in the same boat, spent the majority of a months wages away with family last week and am debating whether to spend the very last of my money on train and in ticket?? purely for selfish reasons wouldn't mind early next month

It's not looking good lads. Theres a few roads that ive just passed, which are quite flooded.

If it rains at this pace all night, I cant see it being on...

its a good job were playing on the pitch then and not street football,lol

for your biggest game of the season i would of thought you would have the groundsman there all night,forking the pitch to aid drainage.

I hope not, I'll be back at uni by the time re-arranged :disappointed:

Tough, I'm more important than you :wink:

Besides, if you were a superfan you'd travel back from uni whenever there was a match :grin:

Yep a tranmere mate of mine has it down as 50/50 and basically echoes the above doubts mentioned by tranmere fans.

Not looking good folks. I'm about 3 miles from the ground, my garden is totally under water, and some main roads round here really difficult to get through. Needs to stop raining soon for any chance of the match going ahead, which doesn't seem likely at the moment. Think you should check before starting out.